• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le-mo

It should be double figures if they go all out.

Just hope they don't go two up and decide to fuck around with the ball for the rest of the game

Iniesta and Del Bosque did say they're going all out as to show Tahiti respect but they'll be playing with their reserves. Kind of ironic. Hoping for a good match and lots of goals haha.

santi_yo

kCrx2hG.jpg

Tonight's shirt

Well, it's not.

They'll be getting close to 20 million for him. He's not jetting off on a free.

No they'll be getting £15 million for him. And they could have commanded any fee they liked (or told him to sit the fuck down) for potentially one of the midfielders of his generation if they'd just looked at his sodding contract.

Would you guys bet your life on a Spain win if you were kidnapped by some Football gambling murderer? This football gambling murderer doesn't gamble with money, he gambles with other's lives.

Yen

Информационное телеграфное агентство России a very reputable and well-known Russian news agency says Henrikh is on his way to Liverpool right now.
fixed

LTWheels

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 2m
#lfc & #safc also closer to agreeing fee for keeper Simon Mignolet. Liverpool have offered £8m and Sunderland want £10m

justjohn

Damn, Liverpool aren't playing. This of course means top four or rodgers has failed. He clearly has been backed reallyvwell and need to deliver.

Randdalf

What would happen if a player, who is on a yellow card already, dives in the box for a penalty, and then somehow the ball comes back to him and he scores? Does the goal count and the referee book the player - sending him off? Does the referee stop play when the player dives, send him off, and give the defending team a free kick? Is the goal simply disallowed and the player sent off, resulting in a goal kick?

Arnie

No, it's Russian. I was just implying that there are no reliable Russian news sources.

I see.

To be honest it sounds like nonsense. I just refuse to believe that he's on his way for a medical until I see a picture of him in Liverpool. It's annoying, too. We're close to making all these other signings, like Alberto and Mignolet, but I couldn't give two fucks about them until Henrikh's wrapped up. He's the big one, the one that we all want, the one that raises the bar rather than filling out the squad.

Although I've got a really strong feeling about Luis Alberto. Reckon he's going to be a sublime little counter-foetus to Coutinho.

Mastadon

Banned
What would happen if a player, who is on a yellow card already, dives in the box for a penalty, and then somehow the ball comes back to him and he scores? Does the goal count and the referee book the player - sending him off? Does the referee stop play when the player dives, send him off, and give the defending team a free kick? Is the goal simply disallowed and the player sent off, resulting in a goal kick?

The goal wouldn't stand and the ref would send him off with a free kick to the defending team.

If the ref saw it, why wouldn't he stop play when the dive occurs though?

Yen

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 2m
#lfc & #safc also closer to agreeing fee for keeper Simon Mignolet. Liverpool have offered £8m and Sunderland want £10m
That tweet is like something Indykalia would tweet.

Damn, Liverpool aren't playing. This of course means top four or rodgers has failed. He clearly has been backed reallyvwell and need to deliver.
Nah. The aim will be 4th but the owners are aware of the gulf between us and the top 5. If we don't improve on last year then there would be questions asked.

The second one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom