• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you completed the campaign already? It's been a slow burn for me. I can't play for more than a few hours (2) at a time before I feel burnt out. Shit is so tense.

I want to hop online before everyone is too good and I don't have a chance to learn.

Nah, only 5.50 hours into the campaign. Only 26% of the way through, would love it to last 20hours+. Like you, I'm finding it too intense to play it for massively long stretches, only played it twice.

I wanna get the MP trophies done before everyone leaves, which would leave the clans battering everyone else and make progression more difficult.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Rayman Origins (Vita)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Ico HD
Shadows of the Colossus HD
Demon's Souls
Catherine
Hitman: Absolution
Thomas Was Alone
The Cave
Okami HD
Dead or Alive 5
God of War HD
Sleeping Dogs
Bioshock 2
Mortal Kombat
Vanquish
Batman: Arkham City
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)
Gravity Rush (Vita)
Crysis 2
Just Cause 2
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Bulletstorm
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Infamous 2
Red Dead Redemption
Borderlands
LittleBigPlanet 2
Machinarium
Outland
Dead Space 2
Renegade Ops

dat yearly value

Santos may offer Milan cash plus the income of the tickets of two friendly matches to sign Robinho.

lol santos are being such cheap cunts. you just sold neymar, cough up the 10m euro for binho.

i hope gold tie doesn't budge on the offer, santos is in no position to penny-pinch.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Rayman Origins (Vita)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Ico HD
Shadows of the Colossus HD
Demon's Souls
Catherine
Hitman: Absolution
Thomas Was Alone
The Cave
Okami HD
Dead or Alive 5
God of War HD
Sleeping Dogs
Bioshock 2
Mortal Kombat
Vanquish
Batman: Arkham City
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)
Gravity Rush (Vita)
Crysis 2
Just Cause 2
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Bulletstorm
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Infamous 2
Red Dead Redemption
Borderlands
LittleBigPlanet 2
Machinarium
Outland
Dead Space 2
Renegade Ops

dat yearly value

They gave all those away? Damn, makes me glad i never renewed by Xbox Live Gold.

Meier

lol santos are being such cheap cunts. you just sold neymar, cough up the 10m euro for binho.

i hope gold tie doesn't budge on the offer, santos is in no position to penny-pinch.

Santos didn't get much from Neymar's sale. A lot of the money went to Neymar and his father and third party owners. They're probably a bit desperate at this point since they no longer have him or Ganso who were just about their entire team.

Santos didn't get much from Neymar's sale. A lot of the money went to Neymar and his father and third party owners. They're probably a bit desperate at this point since they no longer have him or Ganso who were just about their entire team.

i know they are desperate, which is why we shouldn't lower our demands for robinho. they need their star back way more than we need to sell him.

i mean, i know robinho isn't a world beater but 10 million is really not asking a lot.

Arnie

Will get PS+ with the PS4.

Well, I'll have to. They snook that one in whilst everyone was creaming themselves over being able to not use the internet for over 24 hours.

WJD

PS+ really is a great service. Hopefully Microsofts (so far timid) attempts to get into the free-games-every-month party is a sign they're aiming to compete with it.

K1LLER7

Will get PS+ with the PS4.

Well, I'll have to. They snook that one in whilst everyone was creaming themselves over being able to not use the internet for over 24 hours.
Yeah that could be a turn off to people who don't already have plus. But it's very good value. Just look at the list Hitcher posted.

I'll be worrying about filling up the 500GB hard-drive.

I played that last round of The Last of Us with a 360 controller and it felt weird as fuck. Also fuck the game for not letting you change the controls to LT/RT as Aim/Shoot!

Cheers for letting me get that last revive guys :)

Need 2 more in the next game for Level 3, that got me to Level 2 though which is decent enough

@Quiche, tbf nobody likes the DS3 triggers, and I doubt they had people using 360 controllers in mind :p

Zabojnik

Zabojnik, I'm about to make a huge mistake and buy TLoU. Talk me out of it! Is it GAF's Sleeping Dogs?

I only got to play and review the single player, since the servers were not yet online. It's a really well crafted game, as we've come to expect from Naughty Dog, but it's not a 10/10 or a 9/10 title, imo. I don't know what to tell you. If you want to have fun with FootyGAF bros, now's the time to get it. If you're only interested in the single player ... You decide. :p But no, it's not another Sleeping Dogs. (Which was a decent enough sandbox game, just nowhere near as special as some people here would have you believe.)

Yeah that could be a turn off to people who don't already have plus. But it's very good value. Just look at the list Hitcher posted.

I'll be worrying about filling up the 500GB hard-drive.

TLoU is 26GB, 500 won't be enough I am afraid when there was talk about how every PS4 game will be mandatorily installed while you're playing.

We'll most likely "just" get one PS4 game each month. Still, shouldn't be complaining.

I can see them increasing the number of games they offer as the PS4 gets more games.

PS+ really is a great service. Hopefully Microsofts (so far timid) attempts to get into the free-games-every-month party is a sign they're aiming to compete with it.

I would like to hope that Microsoft only announced it until the end of the year so they didn't have to commit to anything, but when they find out people actually think its a good idea (giving the games away) they will continue doing it.

3Sixty

I have PS+ but don't play games much. Pretty much a waste for me. Don't even bother "buying" the free ones so i can d/l them later.

K1LLER7

I don't think I'm enjoying 'Arrow'.

What gives, Irish Messi? You lied to me.
Dropped it after the first episode.

But then again I didn't really like Mad Men

---------
Bought some bee repellent. Doesn't seem to be working. Will have to try some Got2B Glued hairspray.

I hate the summer :(

Vitet

Today (not confirmed) <-> Last match

XI8lpEl.png
DC4JYLu.png

Can we go with two teams to the World Cup? [trollface]

Meier

I don't think I'm enjoying 'Arrow'.

What gives, Irish Messi? You lied to me.
I think the only show I've ever watched from The CW is Veronica Mars. And I think Gilmore Girls was on it too? I dunno for sure if it was but that was a show my fiancée would watch that was enjoyable for me too. Pretty much everything else they've ever done is hot garbage (although I've heard Supernatural isn't awful).

K1LLER7

When was the last time Spain had a good RB?

Is this Carvajal(?) guy any good?
He has to be better than Arbeloa and Azpilisomething.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom