• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
I assumed they were waterproofed since the lights are still on :p

Thought people generally turned the mains power off in those situations. How's your place holding up? I only recall parts of Maidenhead being flooded once about 10 years ago

I live above a shop, so no problem here!

Wes

venison crêpe
jbsC0hRzPNBG1M.jpg

Meier, why does that one van have to park within a cage? Does it have it's own personality, like an evil KITT?

Meier

http://i7.minus.com/jbsC0hRzPNBG1M.jpg[IMG]

Meier, why does that one van have to park within a cage? Does it have it's own personality, like an evil KITT?[/QUOTE]

Haha, good question! I work at a University so there are lots of crazy parking restrictions. It could just be they've got it locked up to keep their supplies inside safe. :p It'll be in the vicinity of 100 °F every afternoon for the next 3+ months and I have to walk a mile to and from where I park because this lot fills up about an hour earlier than I get to work (I come in at 8:00 AM) every day. :(

Hixx

Why does Lakeside get no love?

#fuckBillsTown

Got one of those annoying little glitches where its saying I have new equipment when I don't

Bills town is boss, second only to the school map.

Lakeside is fucking shit. It's down there with Downtown for being shit. All people do is use their fucking bullshit bows and snipers.

Based Malcolm will have sanctioned it

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/briansolomon/files/2012/04/malcolm-glazer.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Man, if we get Thiago. OMG!

[quote="The_Hitcher89, post: 65075551"]Wanna play tonight? Its immense.

Got a headset?[/QUOTE]

Got a headset yeah!

Still downloading it (See WhatsApp picture) If it's done by the time you want to start I will join you.

[quote="K1LLER7, post: 65076051"]Can someone translate this?[/QUOTE]

Something about an incoming announcement in a few hours. I don't know if I want to believe it.

Arnie

The worst map's that one with the water and the raised dam area.

Although all the maps are shit with respawn enabled.

K1LLER7

"Thiago Alcántara will be Chelsea player in the next few hours"
:lol I can make out Chelsea weren't even mentioned. Plus why would he want to play alongside Mikel. Guy's so bad he made some Tahiti postman look like Messi.

Thiago to United in the next few hours basically.

Dat GCSE Spanish.

Thiago Alcantara will play for Manchester United in the coming hours
Thanks.

Still don't believe it so no Fudding for now.

Wilbur

Banned
If we actually get him then I'm gonna snapchat WJD a vid of myself circling the drain with my fingers, preparing for the fudvasion

Anyone gonna buy the season pass? I thought the MP would be a bit rubbish, so I thought it would be pointless. Thinking about it now though

ND made a right ballsup of the UC3 season pass though

WJD

If we actually get him then I'm gonna snapchat WJD a vid of myself circling the drain with my fingers, preparing for the fudvasion

Well now I'm even more excited.

speaking of which, why haven't you opened my snapchat yet? (put sound on)

GQman2121

Banned
Anyone gonna buy the season pass? I thought the MP would be a bit rubbish, so I thought it would be pointless. Thinking about it now though

ND made a right ballsup of the UC3 season pass though

Have you completed the campaign already? It's been a slow burn for me. I can't play for more than a few hours (2) at a time before I feel burnt out. Shit is so tense.

I want to hop online before everyone is too good and I don't have a chance to learn.

Don't even care about that Daily Mirror bit, COCKS FUCKING OUT!!!

hopefully this dries up the funds they prepared for el shaarawy . . . ah, who am i kidding.

also great job by your club, actually selling him for a massive profit iirc. that is either very good business by you guys, or pathetic behavior by monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom