• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Tito doesn't need to beg him to stay. It's Thiago's decision. If he leaves then we just promote Sergi Roberto to first team and life goes on. If he thinks that he can hold the club at ransom so we beg him to stay then he is sorely mistaken. And lets look at bright side we get rid of his cunt father, whom last season threatened to take Thiago to Real Madrid if he didn't get first team minutes. There's no doubt he is talented so whatever club he ends at will have a nice player.

Lightning

Banned
Tito doesn't need to beg him to stay. It's Thiago's decision. If he leaves then we just promote Sergi Roberto to first team and life goes on. If he thinks that he can hold the club at ransom so we beg him to stay then he is sorely mistaken. And lets look at bright side we get rid of his cunt father, whom last season threatened to take Thiago to Real Madrid if he didn't get first team minutes. There's no doubt he is talented so whatever club he ends at will have a nice player.
Do you think his attitude in this saga and if he leaves it will close the door to a possible return? He may piss them off leaving for a cut price deal, although still a bit of money.

and Higuain still not confirmed an Arsenal player? I see some betting places have stopped taking bets. Hahahah some people must have placed a lot of money on the table.

Clegg

How did Tevez manage to stay on the pitch at the end of the game?

He was already on a yellow and kicked Phil Jones right in front of the 4th division.

I see.

To be honest it sounds like nonsense. I just refuse to believe that he's on his way for a medical until I see a picture of him in Liverpool. It's annoying, too. We're close to making all these other signings, like Alberto and Mignolet, but I couldn't give two fucks about them until Henrikh's wrapped up. He's the big one, the one that we all want, the one that raises the bar rather than filling out the squad.

Although I've got a really strong feeling about Luis Alberto. Reckon he's going to be a sublime little counter-foetus to Coutinho.

Well Shakhtar already started their preseason prep. They had a friendly yesterday and Mkhitaryan wasn't there. #WhereInTheWorldIsHernrikhMkhitaryan?

K1LLER7

Not from me he didn't -- I was livid at the time. Welbeck abused him.
Leagues worst striker/winger lol.

That match was amazing.

RVP massive goal
Rooney and Young (on form)
Nasri having his biggest moment of the season.
Fergie running around after the goal :D
Rio getting murked

No more Fergie next season :'(

33-0

mXwBJ2P.png

#YOLO

Hixx

What you got? I must know.

Me and dc just had a burger from the Gourmet Burger Kitchen range.

chicken tikka, bombay aloo, chicken bhuna, veg pilau

it was shit I won't be ordering from there again. bhunas generally ain't hot but that was as mild as a korma :|

it was shit I won't be ordering from there again. bhunas generally ain't hot but that was as mild as a korma :|

Korma is awesome :(

Wonder how happy the world will be if Spain get knocked out of the World Cup before the final

Tc91

Damn, sounds good shame it wasn't up to scratch.

Do you ever use just-eat? I've found a couple of gems on that place in our area.

Meier

Spain could probably score 6-7 goals in most games they play but are content to just win. I think they'll go very easy and just pass the ball around for much of the game. I'd be surprised if they scored more than 10 even if they could realistically probably get 20-30.

Hixx

Korma is awesome :(

Wonder how happy the world will be if Spain get knocked out of the World Cup before the final

I seriously can't eat Korma's. I've never had one that wasn't too... creamy.

Damn, sounds good shame it wasn't up to scratch.

Do you ever use just-eat? I've found a couple of gems on that place in our area.

I use just-eat all the time for pizza/kebabs/fish and chips or what have you but they always fuck up the thursday/sunday specials so usually just phone up when ordering an indian

That's some terrible odds for that kind of scoreline

Depends. If Spain were arsed about the world record they could get it imo, but they won't be.

I quite like Mark Chapman. Why do BBC persist with unpopular presenters when they have better ones waiting in the wings?

#stillpissedoffaboutSkysackingMarkBolton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom