• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

7/10

Warming up. Did a couple of outrageous things. Try and seek out the goal highlights because he absolutely destroys the US with a through ball for the third.

It was a great pass but honestly, it was more poor defending than anything. I have no clue where our LB was and the entire back line just seemed content to let that ball go through and didn't even give chase. I think they were just tired and ready for half time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
sandro_zps82f8c15b.jpg

sandro2_zps2e9f1cd7.jpg

dfAiMYL_zps10123937.gif

Arnie

Told you guys Thiago will be a Chelsea player by next week. #IAMITK
Is it just the Guardian that mention him flirting with United for leverage, or is it more widespread? I thought his mind was set on leaving, not that he actually wants to say should he seek assurances.

Is it just the Guardian that mention him flirting with United for leverage, or is it more widespread? I thought his mind was set on leaving, not that he actually wants to say should he seek assurances.
Just Guardian.

Most of the other papers sticking with the story that it's close.

Enough to make me nervous though.

tumblr_m2bs3ezQh01qe7hij.gif

Clegg

The Guardian article on Thiago was written by Jamie Jackson. He isn't the best journo around.

Muppet levels have dipped but still remains acceptably high.

Splatt

No, it is shite. Started out OK then got progressively worse until it became a turd of a film at the end.

It's not shite. It's just really bland and mediocre. Which is worse.

The only thing I found amusing were Zod's facial expressions. He's hilarious.

Yen

Et tu, Sviatoslav? You can still save yourself. Repeal! Accept the greatness that is Man of Steel.

I can actually see why people might not like the movie, but I thought it was an effective, straightforward Superman movie with great action, visuals and soundtrack. Then again I've loved every Snyder movie I've watched.

Watching it made me realize however that a Superman roadmovie would've been even better though. Just 120 minutes of Superman traveling through the world, saving people, whooping ass, wrecking shit.
Have you seen Sucker Punch?

Clegg

Tomorrows Star is saying Rooney's reps have met with Chelsea officials and that Rooney would love to play for Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom