• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
JpaKNF8.gif
Hostile takeover at Believe FC
JpaKNF8.gif

qjENpFi.png

Salvadora

The Guardian are reporting that Thiago prefers to stay in Spain and will do so if he gets assurances that he will start 15+ games.

Expected.

Arnie

The Guardian are reporting that Thiago prefers to stay in Spain and will do so if he gets assurances that he will start 15+ games.

Expected.

If this entire thing is one big flirt then I'll genuinely feel slightly sorry for United fans.

And I hate saying that.

Meier

Two nasty elbows to the face and head by Spain thus far. This recent one by Israel Puerto looks particularly bad. Dude is ugly as hell -- looks like a troll.

Feorax

Who will buy Reina I wonder. Monaco? Milan maybe?

Napoli was rumoured, and I don't doubt he'd love to play under Benitez and work with Valero again.

But if Napoli and Barca don't want him this season, then we could have a very odd situation when the window closes...

Lightning

Banned
Napoli was rumoured, and I don't doubt he'd love to play under Benitez and work with Valero again.

But if Napoli and Barca don't want him this season, then we could have a very odd situation when the window closes...
How much would Liverpool expect for Reina?

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 2m

Thiago's camp denies personal terms have been agreed with United & he's still considering future, although almost made his mind up. [rac1]

We had a god run boys. It was nice while it lasted. Still, James McCarthy eh?

Feorax

How much would Liverpool expect for Reina?

Hard to say. There's rumours as low as £6 million to Barca, but if he wasn't going to force the move, I'd expect up to maybe £10 million tops.

Makes no difference now though, we're adequately covered for when he goes. If he stays this season, he'll without doubt be off next summer when Valdes does go.

Nesotenso

High line from the US is getting us killed.

CBs were always the weak link. stupid tactics aren't helping that. Just goes to show that youth development needs to step up and more kids into come through the MLS academies into the first team. No coincidence that Luis Gil looks way better than someone like Torre who just looks pathetic.

Arnie

De Laurentiis has said that City's owners have refused to pay Cavani's buyout clause and Madrid are the only club to make a firm offer.

He's never going to come to England :(

On the plus side, if Real do sign Cavani it increases the chances of that other Uruguayan staying in the league.

hooray

Meier

Meh, might not get to see Denis Suarez. Spain only have 1 sub left. Boooooo.

Just used it to send on Paco Alcacer. May as well just turn it off now.

On the plus side, if Real do sign Cavani it increases the chances of that other Uruguayan staying in the league.

hooray

I'm still desperate for him to stay, given the length of his contract. Even if he moans like a cunt, he's the type who'll still put in maximum effort on the pitch. I hope FSG consider next summer's Suarez sale as money in the bank, and thus finance this summer's activity themselves for now. And you never know, we could come fourth and convince him to stay anyway

:(

Gintamen

This may not be fifaGaf, but I will ask anyway. Haven't played football games in years, but want to buy my brother one so he can play it when he's here. Which is the best from the last two/three years? 11,12,13?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This may not be fifaGaf, but I will ask anyway. Haven't played football games in years, but want to buy my brother one so he can play it when he's here. Which is the best from the last two/three years? 11,12,13?

FIFA13 is the best one. It has it's flaws but it's a fun game. Just don't expect anything as good as the heady days of PS2 PES games.

Gintamen

I think he would rather like to play with 'real' players or did PES get licenses by now? Personally I preferred them to FIFA too, but seems like stuff has changed?

Amazon reviews get worse from 11 to 13,is there a real reason behind that, no new assets or game balance stuff?

Just remembered an old PS2 game I had, must have been one of the Euro games, and all the players were there except the Netherlands, where it was just "NED1, NED2, NED3". I spent ages working out who was who, Davids was the only obvious one :p

Portugal 3 x 2 Nigeria

André Gomes and Edgar Iê were shit. The only reason Edgar Iê started instead of Ilori was because he occasionally plays for Barça B. He is completely out form and made some amateur mistakes. Bruma showed a bit of his class as did João Mario. Agostinho Cá and Esgaio came on really well and were the reason we improved a bit on the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom