• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Guys it's over.

@barcaStuff
Picture: Thiago's father (r) was at president's (l) box during futsal game against El Pozo tonight twitpic.com/cyfitc [via @Barzaboy]

Tony Hibbert will be amazing in our midfield.

Arnie

I wonder what we'd do if Thiago decides not to join us. Would we keep looking for a technically gifted midfielder or change plans and go for a big hard bastard ala Fellaini?

Probably continue looking at technically gifted midfielders like Leon Osman.

SHIT

Thiago's pops was with Rossell today.

NOOOOOOOO
a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_ktoure2.gif

subtles

I wonder what we'd do if Thiago decides not to join us. Would we keep looking for a technically gifted midfielder or change plans and go for a big hard bastard ala Fellaini?
I guess a lot of it depends on how Moyes is going to approach Europe, which I would imagine intrigues most people. I am strangely looking forward to seeing the subtle differences in his domestic/CL approaches.

Clegg

This has gone just about how I expected it to.

Moysey better get on the blower to Woodword. Tell him we need to make some good signings.

Here's Spanish buy-out clauses explained:

VAT in Spain is 21% now I believe.

I don't think that's right with everything.

Just look at Martinez last summer, Bilbao didn't agree with a sale at all. Yet, Bayern activated that release clause (I think they gave Martinez a check). So at least it isn't a Spain-only agreement.

Edit: Damn, I'm pretty slow lol

I don't think that's right with everything.

Just look at Martinez last summer, Bilbao didn't agree with a sale at all. Yet, Bayern activated that release clause (I think they gave Martinez a check). So at least it isn't a Spain-only agreement.

I think so too. I think the article got that wrong (It's a few years old). Certainly that's not the legal position any longer wrt inter-EU parties making signings.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Cunt was probably fishing for a wages upgrade. He probably didn't want to leave, just using the Utd offer as leverage to get a better contract with Barça.

Plasma

Banned
Fuck Felliani. I would rather Arsenal send that money to Sociedad for Asier Illaramendi but it won't happen, neither will Felliani.

Eh I'd rather have Fellaini, we need to hit the ground running and he'll be able to fit right in to our midfield. Illaramendi will probably need time to adjust to PL.

K1LLER7

MIGGY D
"Barca genuinely didn't expect it to get to this. I think, like United with Pogba, they're a bit stunned it's happening."

Difference is they'll keep him or he'll go to another PL team.

Arnie

Cunt was probably fishing for a wages upgrade. He probably didn't want to leave, just using the Utd offer as leverage to get a better contract with Barça.

Read this whilst looking at a picture of his bitchy little face and, like a jigsaw, the picture falls into place.

proxy.jpg

K1LLER7

Who's they guy in the middle?

He looks happy. Something good must have happened for Barca

Thiago sucks anyway so I don't care anymore.

Lightning

Banned
Eh I'd rather have Fellaini, we need to hit the ground running and he'll be able to fit right in to our midfield. Illaramendi will probably need time to adjust to PL.
Where would you play Fellaini, in who's position? Currently we have Arteta, Wilshere and Cazorla as our midfielders when everyone is fit.

Arnie

Anxious to see just how good Mignolet actually is.

Nobody watches Sunderland if they don't have to, and their defence is so shit it's hard to properly gauge him.

He's Belgian, though, which is a good start.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Usho, I want you to be prepared for Sandro to return at a level below what he was setting before his injury. Lucas was arguably the most effective defensive midfielder in the league before his ACL, and he returned noticeably diminished, even before that thigh injury that kept him out for slightly longer.

I don't think you can expect him to resume beast mode immediately.

Oh I don't, I'm just pleased to have him back. It will be well into 2014 before he's ready to reclaim his mantle, that's if he stays injury free. Most important thing is that he takes as long as he needs to recover fully. Thankfully Paulinho will be here so we won't have to wheel Parker out anymore.

Baldini now, no? Fucking push over I'd imagine.

Baldini is the Mouth of Sauron. He is bound to Levy's will.

Wilbur

Banned
Anxious to see just how good Mignolet actually is.

Nobody watches Sunderland if they don't have to, and their defence is so shit it's hard to properly gauge him.

He's Belgian, though, which is a good start.

Mate he's absolute top. Cech, De Gea, Mignolet. The holy trinity of PL goalkeepers.

Willkiller_ITK_CUNT

Football Thread Off-Season Thread |OT1| The Last of HAM

looool

Just went to a Chinese buffet karaoke bar. Did a wonderful version of Milkshake.

MPW

isco for 30m? thought for sure he will be sold for less now that malaga is not in cl

and what happens to ozil?

i don't know if we really needed this signing

we need a replacement for alonso

Wasn't the reason they wanted Martinez to pay it himself that they thought there'd be taxes on Bayern giving him the money?

I still don't get why we (instead of Bilbao) have to pay Osasuna 800000€. Fucking bullshit.

Yeah, of course. I don't think Martinez wanted to do it himself that bad.

Dude should have just ran the fuck away with Bayern's 40m lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom