• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Can't believe I'm looking forward to the Brazil match tomorrow, but that's the power of Neygod.

Koko

Banned
isco for 30m? thought for sure he will be sold for less now that malaga is not in cl

and what happens to ozil?

i don't know if we really needed this signing

we need a replacement for alonso

Don't worry Marca has us covered:

g2206.444fd211fd6962e6476a3aa4ac2acbca.jpg

'kin Neymar

The funny thing is I bet he gets away with it in Spain.

He's great. Just swallow your pride, accept it, and move on.

A man that openly praises fucking Suso as the second coming is in no position to spout shit about a player with real potential.

FootballFan

A man that openly praises fucking Suso as the second coming is in no position to spout shit about a player with real potential.

Ohhh shit.

Neymar 22 goals in 36 games for Brazil.

Messi and Cr7 hide in shame.

Meier

El Confidecial and AS said City are getting him, Marca and this Cadena Ser apparently say the opposite. I guess we'll find out in a day or two. I'll be very sad if he does sign for Madrid but it wouldn't be shocking.

That last bit obv isn't true though - see Martinez/Bayern.
If I recall, Bayern had to do some crazy stuff to finalize the buyout. I think they had to give the €45m to Martinez and he bought out his own contract or something.

Arnie

Suso's the future of Spain, Neymar's the protagonist in Jet Set Radio Bellend.

tumblr_mavtsxheQV1rzearvo1_500.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Suso's not even the best in Spain U-20 team. Jese and Deulofeu shit all over him.

L1NETT

Any of FootyGaf play Halo 4? The recent update is pretty decent, hulluva lot better than the steamy pile of rubbish I played in November. Shame I still suck.

Oh should which show should I watch, Luther or Archer?

Arnie

Suso's not even the best in Spain U-20 team. Jese and Deulofeu shit all over him.

Jese, no. Deulofeu's good though, his movement and pace is killer. Once he becomes clinical (because right now he wastes more chances than Anderson has cakes) he'll be godly.

Zabojnik

Muppetry is something completely different.

It consumes you.

It really does. I'm seriously considering taking a break from football / this thread until our summer retreat starts in a couple of weeks. Hearing about all these great players moving and knowing you'll get Osvaldo is just too depressing.

Yep. Amazing first 2 games, amazing 2 goals, amazing assist. Amazing.

I can see him scoring three tomorrow, if Prandelli doesn't come to his senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom