• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
whoever was doing the newcastle accent last night during TLOU multi had me giggling like a fucked twat.

And again this morning when it popped into my head.

Oh it was Arnie and I theorising what Hixx sounds like, like a proper deep Geordie accent kind of. And then we wondered just how many prostitutes there are in Sunderland.

I had to watch Hixx chase after someone all game earlier cause they had NUFC in there name! He was shouting "I am going to get that fucking mag" down the headset the whole time :lol

How exactly do you use mumble?

dc89

Srsly guys, do you think the likes of Suarez will have a greater chance breaking into the first team now The Engineer is in charge?

Meier

Srsly guys, do you think the likes of Suarez will have a greater chance breaking into the first team now The Engineer is in charge?

Think it certainly doesn't hurt. He's known to like giving youth a shot.

Deulofeu is fantastic but he seems a little slow tbh. Nice ball from Suso there -- thought Deulofeu was slightly offside.

BNiZpwGCUAAxX3o.jpg:large

That is pretty. Nice shade of blue (midnight blue I suppose?).

Facism

Gold Member
I had to watch Hixx chase after someone all game earlier cause they had NUFC in there name! He was shouting "I am going to get that fucking mag" down the headset the whole time :lol

lol

Oh it was Arnie and I theorising what Hixx sounds like, like a proper deep Geordie accent kind of. And then we wondered just how many prostitutes there are in Sunderland.

excellent.

Was playing with some american gaffers last night. Somnium got downed by some prick with a rifle and managed to crawl round the corner to safety. I got to him and as i got him up he says "good thing he hasn't got a molotov."

1 second later fucking pipebomb gets tossed our way and we get minced.

How exactly do you use mumble?

You can use either a laptop with a mic or a phone and download the app. It is just the same as voice chat but much better quality! You join a server which someone has, like me, and then you can talk to each other :lol Ask your brother :p He was in the other day!

Arnie

Goes away by itself after a while. I'm sure you've figured it out by now. :)
I have. Felt like an idiot when it just melted away.
Without a doubt. Kid's talented.

For all the hype Delafail gets I've yet to see him play a game where he doesn't miss at least one fucking sitter. Lad's a hot spark, but he fizzles out quite often.

Wilbur

Banned
You can use either a laptop with a mic or a phone and download the app. It is just the same as voice chat but much better quality! You join a server which someone has, like me, and then you can talk to each other :lol Ask your brother :p He was in the other day!

Might have to hop on this for next time. I love speaking to baby Arnie but then it's just us two talking as Koko tests bombs and Sleepless laughs when he gets bum rushed

PFFFT. Looks like merda to me.

Nike-Juventus-13-14-Home-Kit-Header-new.jpg

Beautiful too <3

Carbonox

Sarah Shahi in Bullet to the Head, tits and all. YESSESSESESESESES

She's hot in Person of Interest but in that latest Stallone film she transcends goddesshood.

Zabojnik

Delafail, lol. He does seem a bit slow, doesn't he? Not that it really matters the way Barca play. He'll be parked in the proximity of the penalty area most of the time.

dc89

Maybe, I mean, he did bring through Isco to the first team right?

Think it certainly doesn't hurt. He's known to like giving youth a shot.

Deulofeu is fantastic but he seems a little slow tbh. Nice ball from Suso there -- thought Deulofeu was slightly offside.

BNiZpwGCUAAxX3o.jpg:large

That is pretty. Nice shade of blue (midnight blue I suppose?).

I have. Felt like an idiot when it just melted away.

Without a doubt. Kid's talented.

For all the hype Delafail gets I've yet to see him play a game where he doesn't miss at least one fucking sitter. Lad's a hot spark, but he fizzles out quite often.

Yeah I hope so too. He's too good to leave in the EDS for him then to realise he can leave on a free if he doesn't sign a new deal. Ala Joan Roman.

He was identified from Valencia's youth team which is even better. If the lad is talented, which I believe he is, you can count on Pellegrini to nurture him.
Whoops, I thought he was from Malaga's youth team! lol.

Man, Valenica have had some amazing players; Mata, Isco, Silva, Villa etc...

Meier

Suarez won't want to remember that one. Oliver looks quality -- I know we were knocking around at him about 6 weeks ago supposedly. Atletico wanted ~10m though and I can't imagine we'd pay that much for a kid who won't play much first team football for years at best.

Zabojnik

When you will change sponsor? Jeep is fugly

oh well at least it isn't horribad like ours

Maybe next year when contract with Macrons ends DeLa will choose something decent

A Napoli fan?!?! WELCOME CAMPIONE D'ITALIA!
:p

We'll be stuck with Geep for a while, I think.

I hear Galatasary are interested in Inler, they're apparently offering 12M&#8364;.

Meier

I'm sure it's probably more accurate, but the way this announcer is saying Jesé is blowing my mind. He's pronouncing it something like "Ee-say" -- I've just been saying "Jesse."

subtles

Whoops, I thought he was from Malaga's youth team! lol.

Man, Valenica have had some amazing players; Mata, Isco, Silva, Villa etc...

If the financial disparity in Spain wasn't as horrendous as it is Valencia would have been a very strong club both domestically and in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom