• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Digne is a terror on attack. Never actually seen him play -- I've only used him in FM where he has been good for years. Someone is going to get themselves a star when he finally moves to a bigger club.

Digne is a terror on attack. Never actually seen him play -- I've only used him in FM where he has been good for years. Someone is going to get themselves a star when he finally moves to a bigger club.

Sweet just signed him on FM never used him before thanks for the vote of confidence.

subtles

dodged_bullets_xi.jpg

Dodged bullets, lol. What players are you guys thankful your club never signed?

Ce-Lin

Nadal what the fuck

Nadal was absolutely outplayed, hats off to Darcis, it was maybe one in a million, but nothing to take away from him unless Nadal was injured or something (not that I heard of).

edit: anything worthwhile watching today ? maybe Under 20 WC ?

Nadal looked injured.

Great job from Darcis credit to him but Nadal's backhand side was extra weak cos he just couldn't use his leg on that side.

Wilbur

Banned
Nadal was absolutely outplayed, hats off to Darcis, it was maybe one in a million, but nothing to take away from him unless Nadal was injured or something (not that I heard of).

Yeah as Viva said Nadal was definitely injured but I can take nothing away from Darcis, he made a number of absolutely top shots.

Hope Murray wins this year. If not him, Tsonga. Much as I love Federer, he has enough of them now.

Jesus, Sturridge only scored 15 goals for Chelsea, he's already on 11 for us (a lot of Chelsea appearances were from the bench, I know)

We're also his sixth club :O

There's been a real upswing in English support for Murray over the last 2 or 3 years. the cynic in me says its because he's now a genuine contender, but I like to think that he's simply won a lot of us around. Also he seems less defensive and more proactive than he used to

@Meier, worth noting that most of the genuine bullets hit us straight in the bollocks

Wilbur

Banned
There's been a real upswing in English support for Murray over the last 2 or 3 years. the cynic in me says its because he's now a genuine contender, but I like to think that he's simply won a lot of us around. Also he seems less defensive and more proactive than he used to

@Meier, worth noting that most of the genuine bullets hit us straight in the bollocks

Yeah it's the latter. He's become far more likeable, the better and more successful he's got he's still just as unassuming, and like you say he has become far more aggressive in his game in chasing points. He's come on so much, his placement has been faultless for about a year now. A really fantastic player.

K1LLER7

Probably another DC but....

@GuillemBalague
Thiago's dad just back from Manchester. He wants to meet FCB to tell them his son wants to go to United. But FCB want 2 convince him 2 stay

ALCANTARA FAMILY PLS.

Maybe people are just growing to love his whole "miserable bastard" personality. Honestly, you'd think he'd be a fairly relateable for a lot of Brits.

Or maybe everyone's just got over being jealous of his girlfriend, and is appreciating how well Andy's punching above his weight there.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm quietly very confident about Thiago at the moment. I'm like bipolar with this fucking transfer lollll. Viva don't hate.

BBC reporting Mignolet set for a medical with Liverpool

@MUFC_Facebook: tiago is ok but mufc needs younger signings then him!take example of bale, diego, garay ronaldo nd etstetera (etc) !

Arnie

Can't wait to see out Simon bubbling around the gaf tomorra, holding up shirts and flags. But in my heart of hearts I know that without Micky it's all futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom