• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

We aren't signing Edison and we're not signing Thiago.

#IAMITK

Even I'd we do get Thiago, he sucks. Would rather have Tony Hibbert.

Salvadora

To be fair, the gap between you and Chelsea is not one which will be bridged by Higuain imo.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

We need a striker, desperately. Our attacking play was awful at times this season and a player like Higuain would go a long way to solving that.

It's not the only squad problem Arsenal have, but it's a big one.

Wes

venison crêpe
"Pep impresses talking fluent German. He will inspire German Football. But he will be disappointed that the Bundesliga won't challenge him," Rummenigge added.

Bundesliga not a challenge confirmed.

qindarka

Banned
Nah he will end up at Madrid. He wants to go there more than Chelsea and Chelsea still have to find a club to ship Torres off to, which would be needed if Cavani is to arrive.

With Madrid after the cheaper Suarez, I think we are favorites for Cavani.

Not that I believe in this recent news.

Wes

venison crêpe
Teacher touched my thigh in school and I got a chubby. Lucky for me I was wearing tight boxers so there was no noticeable bulge in the crotch area. I had to go to the bathroom though and fix the problem. Some dude was taking a massive shit in the stall next to me. I kinda timed my motions to the splashes so he wouldn't hear me.

What the fuck Batigol. I'm dying here.

Lunchbox

Banned
did that cheap bastard moyes buy anyone yet?

9kw0IDu.png

I used to hate them as a kid, but yeah you get used to them.

I'll play TLOU, if you guys need more people.

It helps that they actually seem to be working very well, making the hayfever much easier to cope with. Eardrops on the other hand seem to do fuck all half the time. And the taste when the liquid makes its way into the back of your throat is unbearably foul.

I can play as well if there's room :)

Fintan

PMed.
It helps that they actually seem to be working very well, making the hayfever much easier to cope with. Eardrops on the other hand seem to do fuck all half the time. And the taste when the liquid makes its way into the back of your throat is unbearably foul.

I've just been taking Zirtek, I'll have to get the eyedrops. I only started getting hayfever in the past couple of years, before that I didn't even realise it could develop later in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom