• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Omg dc Ramos has confirmed it, Monreal has confirmed it, Florentino and bloody Isco have confirmed it. Stop doing this to yourself lolololololol
Monreal was just reporting the news. Ramos said he'd be excited about it. Isco said it was an exciting possibility. None of these confirm anything.

I do think he'll sign for Madrid though.

pulga

Banned
Monreal was just reporting the news. Ramos said he'd be excited about it. Isco said it was an exciting possibility. None of these confirm anything.

I do think he'll sign for Madrid though.

Tomato, tomatoe bla bla

Any of you guys playing TLoU? Would love to try the multi out

Don't hate the game, hate the playa (yourself)

Hmm. Might start a new account to help people in their first few games without it impeding on my points.
Had a weird bug. Other members on my team froze and started floating across the map. I could freely move the camera around but I couldn't move my character. Then I could move my character then it disconnected from the access point :/

I'm going back on lol

3Sixty

GREEDY agents are demanding an extortionate £1million to let their player join Southampton.

The Saints had agreed a £12m fee with Celtic for midfielder Victor Wanyama.

But they were then stunned to be told agents Rob Moore and Ivan Nodia want a staggering £1m in fees simply to seal the deal for the 21-year-old Kenyan.

And the move is in jeopardy with Saints chairman Nicola Cortese refusing to be bludgeoned into submission.

3Sixty

So Wanyama is essentially paying his agents to sabotage his own career?

African footballers for you.

1 million isn't that bad. Especially when some agents get 8+

"Wanyama’s representatives are not breaking any rules and are entitled under football rules to demand what they want.

But the norm is that agents get five per cent of a transfer fee — around £600,000 in this case."

I can't see the deal failing over 400k but then again, Cortese is a stubborn bastard.

spidye

VpLYM1V.png

welp. can't really disagree

3Sixty

Why the fuck would you have a pot noodle when supernoodles exist? The only thing pot noodles have going for them is convenience, which is kind of depressing considering how easy supernoodles are to make :p

I feel like Pot Noodles embrace their awfulness where as supernoodles like to pretend they are actual food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom