• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
tumblr_mox1ceZ6QG1rl4ee4o1_1280.jpg

fucking lol

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck.

Why would they need him, they've got enough attacking midfielders as it is. Mourinho can do one.

Mad Men was top notch. What a show, best thing on telly for my money. Probably my favourite show of all time.

You finished deadwood yet?

Clegg

Ffs that song is stuck in my head again.

Real human being
And a real hero
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being
And a real hero

Batongen

Banned
loooooooool

holy shit

it's beautiful

we need more of Moyes

here, I've got one

LOTR-lord-of-the-rings-492171_1024_768.jpg

Sorry boyo, it got swallowed up by a large workload and I'm yet to jump back in.

Will take it to London with me and watch it between wanks.

In Whitechapel everyone will watch you wank.

Fuck.

Why would they need him, they've got enough attacking midfielders as it is. Mourinho can do one.

Mad Men was top notch. What a show, best thing on telly for my money. Probably my favourite show of all time.

Chelsea signs Henrikh, BVB signs de Bruyne, Liverpool signs Eriksen

Fintan

Confederations Cup isn't amazing or anything, but it's way better than a June without any football. Can't wait for the pre-season games, no matter how meaningless they are.

I'm at Fall in TLOU now, wasn't sure about some of the combat at first, but it gets really good. Haven't played much multiplayer yet, I sort of suck at it!

Meier

In Bethnal Green mates.

Gonna walk to Hackney on weekends because I hear it's an urban jungle.

My brother lives in the area. I liked it a lot when we stayed with him for the week last Spring. According to the address I have in my phone, his flat is on Shoreditch HS technically but the addresses over there seem a little confusing tbh.

Arnie

Looking good bros.
Appears nailed on.

Appears.

But, crucially, Barcelona.
Chelsea signs Henrikh, BVB signs de Bruyne, Liverpool signs Eriksen
De Bruyne's definitely staying, and Eriksen is most probably going to Dortmund.

Mkhitaryan is whistling 'ring of fire' as we speak.
In Bethnal Green everyone wanks for you*

*for a small, nominal fee.

First pay packet I'm getting a Suso shirt and a blow job to go.

My brother lives in the area. I liked it a lot when we stayed with him for the week last Spring. His flat is on Shoreditch HS technically but the addresses over there seem a little confusing tbh.
That's good to hear, cheers.

I'm excited about it all, to be honest. Scared, but excited.

Just gonna make the most of it.

YOLO

TrueBlue

------------------- $$$ --------------------
----------------------------------------------
--$$$ ------ $$$ ----- $$$ ----- $$$ --
---------- $$$ ----------- $$$ ------------
------- $$$ ----- $$$ ------ $$$ --------
-- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ --

188167129.jpg

Fintan

De Bruyne's definitely staying, and Eriksen is most probably going to Dortmund.

Mkhitaryan is whistling 'ring of fire' as we speak.

Mourinho, in his press conference, said that De Bruyne and Lukaku were "ready to contribute to the squad" or something like that, so yeah I think you're right about him staying.

Given that I don't necessarily want Mkhitaryan, we're quite strong in his position. More pressing concerns anyway.

faridmon

We are linked with Sparktak's Aiden McGeady, Llorient's Ecuele Manga and Wigan's own Aruna Kone.

Martinez is already doing better job than Moyes at this.

I have a question about TLoU, not very far into the game.

The subway section, where you have to dive to reach the other side and then Ellie says she can't swim. By the time you've swam to the other side she just appears near you. Is there an explanation to this?

Wes

venison crêpe
We are linked with Sparktak's Aiden McGeady, Llorient's Ecuele Manga and Wigan's own Aruna Kone.

Martinez is already doing better job than Moyes at this.

Ecuele Manga is awesome. I wanted him at Villa before we got Okore. The other two are so-so.

I have a question about TLoU, not very far into the game.

The subway section, where you have to dive to reach the other side and then Ellie says she can't swim. By the time you've swam to the other side she just appears near you. Is there an explanation to this?

Nah, it made no sense to me either after she says and demonstrates that
she can't swim

Meier

That's good to hear, cheers.

I'm excited about it all, to be honest. Scared, but excited.

Just gonna make the most of it.

YOLO

Finally found his flat. I must have an old address or something from before the time he bought a place. Here it is..

https://www.google.com/maps/preview...m4!1e1!2m2!1st4oaox7uzuLT6HVvEpTopw!2e0&fid=5

His place is in this building at around 15 Mansford Street which runs between Old Bethnal Green Road and Hackney Road. We walked over to the Columbia Market and visited the Hackney City Farm. Went to another street market that was walkable and had a delicious burger. It was right next to a massive city park that was just flooded with people on the weekend. Lovely.

Since he's a resident of Tower Hamlets, his partner and him got into the Tower of London for free when we visited. Lucky bastards, it's about 10-20 pounds a ticket.

faridmon

Ecuele Manga is awesome. I wanted him at Villa before we got Okore. The other two are so-so.

Aye, Apparantly, Martinez wanted him at Wigan just to be rejected by the man in question due to Wigans weaker status.

I didn't know Villa approached the guy and yeah, Okore is quite weak.

Zabojnik

Enough with Higuain already, ffs. We're not signing him, he's Arsenal's, nobody else is seriously after him. CONGRATULATIONS! Now let's move on.

Wes

venison crêpe
I didn't know Villa approached the guy and yeah, Okore is quite weak.

Don't think we approached him. I just knew he was highly regarded in France and hoped Lambert would try to sign him.

I'm happy with Okore though. He has a great smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom