• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I was hoping to have a repeat situation of last time my cat had a bird in his mouth.

Last time, he was just playing with the poor thing and biting/scratching etc. I quickly got it off him and he went ape shit at me lol. I let the bird out the window and he watched it fly away.

Birds are so nice and pretty. :(

Batigol

Banned
I was hoping to have a repeat situation of last time my cat had a bird in his mouth.

Last time, he was just playing with the poor thing and biting/scratching etc. I quickly got it off him and he went ape shit at me lol. I let the bird out the window and he watched it fly away.

Birds are so nice and pretty. :(

Damn dude, you got some balls getting a bird away from a cat. Fuck that :lol

Randdalf

There was talk couple of months ago about killing all the cats in NZ. They destroy and kill endangered native birds, you can report cat colonies and they send guys to go kill them I think... :lol pretty messed up.

Yeah it's messed up that cats were brought there in the first place, but then I guess they didn't really know about invasive species back then. I heard that a single cat killed an entire species of bird in one part of New Zealand.

FootballFan

Yeah it's messed up that cats were brought there in the first place, but then I guess they didn't really know about invasive species back then. I heard that a single cat killed an entire species of bird in one part of New Zealand.

Yeah it's pretty messed up. Some bird species here only have a population of 60 or so now. Some of course already extinct.

The Moa for example would have been a bad ass animal to see in real life, some were well over 3 metres tall. :lol

And to think there used to be a bird that hunts them. The Haast's eagle.

749px-Giant_Haasts_eagle_attacking_New_Zealand_moa.jpg

HUGE.

FootballFan

:lol is there any topic we don't discuss in here. From clogged toilets, to everyone's shit music taste, to endangered birds, and then some football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd give Mickey's agent my three remaining pot noodles and a hand job if it meant securing him.

You're willing to give this guy a hj?

Il-vero-re-del-mercato-e-sempre-Mino-Raiola_h_partb.jpg

He'll take your noodles though.

Xavi is not the player he was 2 years ago but he definitely isn't WAY past it either. .
Alright alright, he's not 'WAY' past, he's 'way' past it.

Still much better than Cesc for example

True! But is he better than Th1ag0?

Lightning

Banned
Isco to Real Madrid seems done then. Scott Sinclair, this is your moment.
More like now Nasri won't be sold. If Isco arrived its hard to find a spot for Nasri.

Heard a rumour that the real reason for the delay in the Higuain deal is the player wants Juventus and Madrid are giving Juve time to match our offer. Sounds more to the truth than waiting for Ancelotti appointment which is bullshit.

Zabojnik

Heard a rumour that the real reason for the delay in the Higuain deal is the player wants Juventus and Madrid are giving Juve time to match our offer. Sounds more to the truth than waiting for Ancelotti appointment which is bullshit.

Oh, the irony. A player actually wants to join us, we go after another. Talk is Marry will be flying to London today and try get it over with for Tevez. Galliani, stay the fuck out of it.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Buying Wanyama for 900k and selling on for 12.5m reminds me that the most important assets we need to hold on to are our scouts.

Along those lines, what's the most ridiculously good bit of business your club has done in the transfer market? Andy Caroll on Newcastle's behalf being one of the obvious ones. It still amazes me that we got Henrik Larsson from Feyenoord for 650k.

Buying Wanyama for 900k and selling on for 12.5m reminds me that the most important assets we need to hold on to are our scouts.

Along those lines, what's the most ridiculously good bit of business your club has done in the transfer market? Andy Caroll on Newcastle's behalf being one of the obvious ones. It still amazes me that we got Henrik Larsson from Feyenoord for 650k.

Dortmund with Shinji.

Graeme Hunter reckons Isco signing for RM was down to Zidane's intervention. Lol. #basedtxiki

He also says thiago is due to tell Barca what his decision is, maybe today.

Koko

Banned
More like now Nasri won't be sold. If Isco arrived its hard to find a spot for Nasri.

Why would it be bullshit? We shouldn't being doing transfers until we have an official manager.

Zabojnik

We sold Zidane to Madrid for an ungodly amount of money and reinvested that cash by buying Buffon, Thuram and Nedved. Later on, Moggi orchestrated a brilliant swap with Inter. We gave them Carini, a mediocre goalkeeper with knee problems, they gave us ... Cannavaro.

moggi.jpg

GOAT.

Lightning

Banned
Why would it be bullshit? We shouldn't being doing transfers until we have an official manager.
You brought Isco without a manager? You have allowed negioations to proceed to this extent. What good is having Ancelotti being announced going to do in regards to these situations? If he didn't want Higuain sold I am pretty sure that would have already been communicated.

This reeks of Madrid wanting more money or Higuain wants Juventus

Either way I hope Wenger has a back up plan in case we don't land Higuain. Try our luck at getting Dzeko out of City perhaps?

wow the papers today...

Barca, Madrid in for Rooney.

Moyes planning a 50m swoop for Cavani (go on dave)

Afro's Arsenal move hits the skids over 100k a week wages.

Getting someone to pay money to take Bruno Alves off our hands. Thanks Facism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom