• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

You talking about the fact I'm a season behind on Mad Men or I'm quoting older posts? :lol

I started watching Mad Men season 1 when Season 5 ended.

Have nearly caught up, season 5 finale is next.

The older posts. I need to watch the latest season of Mad Men and Game of Thrones. But enjoying season 1 of boardwalk empire too much right now.

Luther back next tuesday also. Hype

3Sixty

I powered through Arrow. It's pretty meh, flashback stuff is only stuff interesting me really.

Especially since that douchey looking cunt from Teen Wolf started fucking Speedy.

Cunt.

Actually, now that I think about it, this is better than any supernoodle flavour

pot-noodle-mr-chu-s-golden-noodle-no7-sticky-rib-flavour-90g.jpg

In general though, supernoodles erryday

Above all these shitty noodle things i'd rather just grab and can of tuna and a fork.

I've never had tuna, is it worth the stench? Surely it can't be, cos that's the worst smell going

FootballFan

I fucking love Ali G In Da House. Easily his best film.

"set it to vibrate, finish yourself off"

"we is experts"

It has some great moments, I liked it but Da Ali G Show is so much better than all his movies imo. Especially the really shit ones like Bruno and The Dictator. Bruno the character on his show was so good, but the movie sucked shit.

L1NETT

I thought the Dictator was ok. Not awful, not good.

The TV show was his best work though.

"Isn't God just an overhyped David Blainez?"

---

Oh and Fraiser (the northmapton fan). You got Matt Duke on a 2 year deal :) Enjoy him, he is a good lad but a tad inconsistent.

Meier

Wooden's favorite Stale Solbakken has just been hired by Soton in my FM save. They had to pay Hull $3.2m in compensation.

Arnie

You're alright Arnold, you're alright.

It's true though, innit.

There's a reason pot noodles cost twice the price of super noodles, and it aint the pot. The noodles in a pot noodle are thick and distinct. You can twizzle them and seperate them one by one.

Stick your fork in a mush of slimy supernoodles and you can pick the whole lot up at once. They're effectively jelly. And far too thin.

Meier

Carlos Fierro (I gave him the nickname Carlitos) has been an absolute monster for my Sheffield United. In my first season in the Prem, I spent $15.25m to buy him. His return was great: 25 goals in 39 games overall. But in the second season, he's turned it up another notch. Now at 19 goals in 16 apps overall (16 in 13 PL games). Just bagged a late brace to help me beat Wigan 2-1.

He's on $22k per week in his 2nd season.. already complained about it. I tried to offer him a new deal but he wanted $70k, lol. Fuck off kid!

Koko

Banned
Carlos Fierro (I gave him the nickname Carlitos) has been an absolute monster for my Sheffield United. In my first season in the Prem, I spent $15.25m to buy him. His return was great: 25 goals in 39 games overall. But in the second season, he's turned it up another notch. Now at 19 goals in 16 apps overall (16 in 13 PL games). Just bagged a late brace to help me beat Wigan 2-1.

He's on $22k per week in his 2nd season.. already complained about it. I tried to offer him a new deal but he wanted $70k, lol. Fuck off kid!

Salazar

Marcelo_Lopez84 says it will be announced tomorrow.

Putting everything on the line with that one.

Aye. Seems like the understanding of release clause activation as

"We can take a dump in a hold-all, throw the money in as well, and lob it over the wall of la masia"

is shaky. Especially when Barca stand to look really, really fucking stupid and are prepared to claw and squeal all the way.

Messi

Any tips? Literally just holding it here as it cries without making a sound.

Fuck

Take it to a vet? Not sure how much help that will be. My cat lionel died 12hrs after the vet said their was nothing wrong with him :( :(

Granted I also made a pretty heartbreaking gaf thread hoping for good news :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom