• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

tumblr_moyno4skVj1rckmiao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_moyno4skVj1rckmiao2_1280.jpg

aehm....

3Sixty

"We are not in talks with Southampton and have not been since their final offer of terms, which was more than two weeks ago," Modia said today.

"The news of the fee being agreed may just be coming out now, but we see little sense in a fee being agreed if there is no reasonable prospect of the player's terms being met.

"To suggest we are talking with Southampton is totally false, their offer was way below Victor's expectations.

"There is no chance of him signing the deal on offer and, in fact, both Celtic and Southampton were informed of this some time ago.

"The player will not be forced into a corner to accept the Southampton deal, just because it is good for Celtic.

"Remember, he has been with the club for two years now - without a pay rise - and has given them wonderful service ever since he arrived.

"Added to this is the fact that by Celtic refusing him permission to join Queens Park Rangers last summer, Victor lost more than £1million in potential salary earnings - yet he just kept his mouth shut and continued to be a model professional.

"Many other players may not have adopted this attitude, in the circumstances."

lol

What an agent.

K1LLER7

Jovetic and Nani next. Haha, I wish. :)

Not like you can complain. Thiago and Baines in one summer. Enjoy the CL title once again.
Nani off to Monaco €22m. Unless you want to bid more... ;)

Thiago - Carrick - Strootz midfield. HHHNNGGG

Juve vs United CL final 2014.

Linius

Lord Huron is great btw Meier, they play Pukkelpop this year. Looking forward to that. Saw Local Natives last sunday, sogood.gif

Fintan

How do people see Sunderland working out next season? They're doing a lot of early business, but I'm not really familiar with any of the players they've got so far. They're putting a lot of faith in PDC to rebuild the team. I hope it works out for them, but I can't see Di Canio lasting for some reason.

LTWheels

Just finished Persona 4 Golden. Great game. Not really a fan of JRPGs but I really enjoyed it. Clocked in at 84hrs, got the true ending and everything.

Bit of a mistake playing it on hard. The whole game was relatively easy part for the last 4 or 5 boss. Had to grind for those. Frustrating making all the way to the boss of the dungeon with no problem and then having to grind for the boss...

How do people see Sunderland working out next season? They're doing a lot of early business, but I'm not really familiar with any of the players they've got so far. They're putting a lot of faith in PDC to rebuild the team. I hope it works out for them, but I can't see Di Canio lasting for some reason.

I can see something relatively minor happening, like a player turning up to training hungover, then the fallout snowballing into a situation where Di Canio gets fired and they hire Tony Pulis.

FootballFan

Just finished Persona 4 Golden. Great game. Not really a fan of JRPGs but I really enjoyed it. Clocked in at 84hrs, got the true ending and everything.

Bit of a mistake playing it on hard. The whole game was relatively easy part for the last 4 or 5 boss. Had to grind for those. Frustrating making all the way to the boss of the dungeon with no problem and then having to grind for the boss...

Will be getting this soon, hear great things about it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Why does Cruyff say so much dumb crap? :lol

He is pretty much telling Barca to sell Messi haha.

"With Neymar on board, I would have planned for the possibility of selling Messi. Some would agree with me and others would not.

Neymar's arrival could cause problems. Just look at free kicks for example. Neymar is very good at taking them. And Messi has already shown he is great, too. Who's going to take them...

Or the fact that Neymar and Barcelona are with Nike while Leo is with Adidas. These are situations that could cause problems.

You are talking about a team, its players, the things around it. There are too may things at stake. That's why it's so difficult to manage such a top class squad.

Neymar is talented, but we will have to wait and see how he gets along with the rest of the squad. I would not have taken the risk of bringing in Neymar."

Says the guy that had Laudrup, Koeman, Stoickhov, Romario in his team. Bitch pls.

Can you re-roll your new Persona's Abilities,or do still have to go back and forth to do it?

@Salva, when I saw him he reminded me of a cross between Connor Wickham and Bentdner

K1LLER7

Tomorrows SPORT saying Barca want Rooney + £10m for Thiago.

LOL.

Clegg it's done. He'll be announced sometime next week.

----

Playing FF VII for the first time. Game is so good.

Even after so many years down the line, I still prefer it to many RPG's I've played this gen.

Arnie

It didn't help that I hadn't played the previous ones and literally had no fucking clue what those hour-long cut scenes were blathering on about.

I'd played all the other ones and I still had no clue.

In other news Journey is the gaming equivalent to a Terrence Malick film.

fucking poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom