• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

tumblr_mb3d0eKGDH1r59b0d.gif

I am actually gutted :(
At least he'll be a part of Moysey's United. His first signing to a successful reign.

Messi

Well it's not done yet, maybe you can still convince him somehow.

No need to be too gutted though. You still havi Xavi and I'm sure there are other awesome kids coming through.

Thiago was that kid. Cesc messed it all up.

Its done man. All thats left now are tears

Fry

Search my post history, cunts.

I bigged up Local Natives. Not a fucking word in response. Now it's all about Meier.

I had a dream with you today.

It was you, me and another gaffer I don't remember in a table, talking. You were a totally different person from the one I've seen in your pics, though. It was bizarre.

Oh c'mon, the season was really good until it's half, then it was good and bad.

It's not a valid example at all, fella.

My brother watched both seasons while I paid a modicum of attention while on the laptop. Even from that vantage it was obvious that S2 had jumped the shark and become a shit pastiche of 24.

Balls to this on TLoU.

Anyone with a headset wanna go Public?

FootballFan

Why does Cruyff say so much dumb crap? :lol

He is pretty much telling Barca to sell Messi haha.

"With Neymar on board, I would have planned for the possibility of selling Messi. Some would agree with me and others would not.

Neymar's arrival could cause problems. Just look at free kicks for example. Neymar is very good at taking them. And Messi has already shown he is great, too. Who's going to take them...

Or the fact that Neymar and Barcelona are with Nike while Leo is with Adidas. These are situations that could cause problems.

You are talking about a team, its players, the things around it. There are too may things at stake. That's why it's so difficult to manage such a top class squad.

Neymar is talented, but we will have to wait and see how he gets along with the rest of the squad. I would not have taken the risk of bringing in Neymar."

Slizz

Why does Cruyff say so much dumb crap? :lol

He is pretty much telling Barca to sell Messi haha.

"With Neymar on board, I would have planned for the possibility of selling Messi. Some would agree with me and others would not.

Neymar's arrival could cause problems. Just look at free kicks for example. Neymar is very good at taking them. And Messi has already shown he is great, too. Who's going to take them...

Or the fact that Neymar and Barcelona are with Nike while Leo is with Adidas. These are situations that could cause problems.

You are talking about a team, its players, the things around it. There are too may things at stake. That's why it's so difficult to manage such a top class squad.

Neymar is talented, but we will have to wait and see how he gets along with the rest of the squad. I would not have taken the risk of bringing in Neymar."

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom