• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
When fusing, you get to directly pick what they inherit in Golden.

Cheers. Might buy it just to support the devs. Doesn't feel right watching the entirety of the game on youtube without giving a penny to the guys who made it happen

Will definitely get P5 at least, unless it doesn't come to PS3/4

Zabojnik

How good is this Benjamin Mendy? Play for Le Havre (Ligue 2). Apparently we're after him. Somebody mentioned him the other day, can't remember who it was.

LTWheels

Cheers. Might buy it just to support the devs. Doesn't feel right watching the entirety of the game on youtube without giving a penny to the guys who made it happen

Will definitely get P5 at least, unless it doesn't come to PS3/4

I think it's gonna come out on the 3DS. That's were they have released SMT IV, which is suppose to be the main series.

I think it's gonna come out on the 3DS. That's were they have released SMT IV, which is suppose to be the main series.

I think they'd piss a lot of people off if they did that. Every Persona up to now has been on Playstation I think, and people have been waiting years for P5. It would be incredibly underwhelming if it was 3DS exclusive imo

GorillaJu

We're interested in Gerard Delafeu. No way that one happens for us.

Let's finish up this Mkh deal ASAP, yes?

I hope to god this isn't the case. Persona isn't the same series as SMT anyway. It's just in America they tacked SMT on the beginning of the name for marketing purpose.

It'll be ps3/ps4 and maybe Wii u/Xbox as well

flippedb

Banned
I think they'd piss a lot of people off if they did that. Every Persona up to now has been on Playstation I think, and people have been waiting years for P5. It would be incredibly underwhelming if it was 3DS exclusive imo

MonHun switched from Sony to Nintendo. If Nintendo managed to snatch this franchise and put it on 3DS, that would mean the Vita could be more dead that ever.

MonHun switched from Sony to Nintendo. If Nintendo managed to snatch this franchise and put it on 3DS, that would mean the Vita could be more dead that ever.

Or they could put it out on the consoles with a combined install base of about 100m and not get involved with a console war that's already over.

Hixx

How do people see Sunderland working out next season? They're doing a lot of early business, but I'm not really familiar with any of the players they've got so far. They're putting a lot of faith in PDC to rebuild the team. I hope it works out for them, but I can't see Di Canio lasting for some reason.

These early signings are just filling out our tiny squad tbh. Only Diakite will be a starter imo.

Also, fuck Galliani and Berlusconi, they just don't fucking care about the transfer market.

Yeah. It's really frustrating, everyone else is doing business and we are not doing a thing. We let Tevez and probably Poli slip through our grasp, didn't even make an effort for Ogbonna, and can't even sell Robinho. Now Everton is linked to Honda and we will probably be outdone by them because Galliani is incapable of closing a deal unless it's on the last day of the transfer market.

This summer is not looking good. All the other teams are improving while we do nothing, and we weren't that great to begin with.

LTWheels

Or they could put it out on the consoles with a combined install base of about 100m and not get involved with a console war that's already over.

Well there are 30m + 3DS, which is selling at a quicker rate than the DS. It's already passed the PS3 lifetime sales in Japan, their main market. Also they wouldn't have to deal with the costs of HD.

I would personally love to see it on the PS3/360 or even next gen. Would even like it to be on the Vita. I personally don't want it to be on the 3DS, but that we're i think it will end up.

Zabojnik

Yeah. It's really frustrating, everyone else is doing business and we are not doing a thing. We let Tevez and probably Poli slip through our grasp, didn't even make an effort for Ogbonna, and can't even sell Robinho. Now Everton is linked to Honda and we will probably be outdone by them because Galliani is incapable of closing a deal unless it's on the last day of the transfer market.

This summer is not looking good. All the other teams are improving while we do nothing, and we weren't that great to begin with.

Relax guys, the mercato is open until the 1st of September. There's still time.

flippedb

Banned
Yeah. Throw in the WiiU for another couple dozen sales.

Unless they're skimping on the budget, it makes no sense to make it 3DS exclusive.
Well, PS360 are on their way out and 3DS is selling great in Japan and the US. So it has a nice market.

And it's not even granted we're keeping El Shaa.

Nooooooooooooooooooo. My FM save game got corrupted somehow.... Now I am stuck with a save where I havent won the Europe league. Fuck this game, uninstalling it.

FootballFan

It's just a loan so he develops. I want to see your face when Isco plays for Real Madrid :)

Madrid can sign whoever they want, they don't have Messi, so we will always have the advantage.

Anyways, before Isco even had rumours of going anywhere I already said I wouldn't want him at Barca or Madrid. One of my favourite players and I think he'd develop and be a much better player at another team, like Man City/United/Milan etc.

Shagwell

Nooooooooooooooooooo. My FM save game got corrupted somehow.... Now I am stuck with a save where I havent won the Europe league. Fuck this game, uninstalling it.

Should've been managing Copenhagen!

Well, PS360 are on their way out and 3DS is selling great in Japan and the US. So it has a nice market.

And it's not even granted we're keeping El Shaa.

How can you stand watching him weekly with such a shit haircut?

Hixx

My Sunderland supporting friend is very annoyed at the prospect of potentially signing Defoe. Been linked to anyone else who'd be a starter?

Defoe won't sign. We are looking at players who are young and will have resale value, like Mig I suppose.

We want Cavanda from Lazio, Alfred Duncan from Inter, Lucas Orban from Tigre, Nacho Scocco from some Argentinian team... Vydra, Altidore. Those are the strong links. Really hope we can get Cavanda, Duncan, Scocco in. We've had problems in those positions for years. And hopefully Danny Rose.

Arnie

I have been telling him how wrong he is in mumble for some time now and that I hope he gets banned if he makes a thread about it being bad.

To be fair I was playing it with one hand and my eyes are stinging.

Then I loaded up Infamous and remembered how turd that game is.

Think I'm turning into Viva. Might as well sell all my consoles and buy Animal Crossing and just garden all day. Between wanks.

Arnold my mumbles gone shitty, gonna leave
Yea I'm going bed anyways.

Up in seven hours to be needled by a Spanish nurse.

Wilbur

Banned
Well I enjoyed that. Hixx isn't as Geordie as I thought he'd sound, Quiche can't drink milk, Wooden is still arousing, Arnold has superior taste, dean is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom