• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

BNofJ3VCcAAs0cz.jpg

1044920_669924876358115_1902377523_n.jpg

Shagwell

Every cab driver is Egyptian. It is known.
Even if it's true and they're my peeps?!

Dude today gave me this dank lamb and rice tray for free because I dropped a little Arabic and told him I preferred Al Ahly to Zamalek.

One of the very, very few benefits to having Egyptian as one of your nationalities.

I can't wait til SmartWatches become both decent enough to be practical and socially acceptable. That's some straight up sci-fi shit, the Google Glasses are probably a little too creepy though.

Forrrrreal?

That's pretty awesome haha. Not every day you encounter an Egyptian. Unless you're rising a cab or buying food from a cart here in NYC.

Loool

No

I'm a student, probably be a part time cab driver to afford a PS4.

Also, Al Ahly > Zamalek. Although I don't really care for the Egyptian league, rather watch our national team.

Meier

Listening / watching the live on KEXP performance, thanks.

Cheers for this. Absolutely love Hummingbird so will check this out.

Woohoo! I was late to the party on these guys (this album came out in October of last year) but I came across them a few weeks ago and am absolutely hooked. The album is GREAT from start to finish. Looks like it came out in the UK and Ireland in January of this year if you feel like buying. I have become such a big fan of folk rock in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom