• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

This image made me laugh way more than it should:

balotelli_chegada_italia_efe.jpg_95.jpg

You asked for it when you wandered in here afer dark.

A Clash of Kings is surprisingly good. I didn't much like season 2 of GOT but the book I much more engaging.
I loved it. Would have enjoyed it much more too if I hadn't seen S2.

Returned to ASOS today, my heart can't take it.

faridmon

The Last of Us SPOILER

Fuck Yes, Joel Is back bitches. Ellie you stupid prick, get back to the back seat now. Although, I have to say, it was awesome seeing her break that creep's finger. Piece of shit

GorillaJu

I loved it. Would have enjoyed it much more too if I hadn't seen S2.

Returned to ASOS today, my heart can't take it.

Some characters detract, but some add. I like Davos a lot in the show and I don't think my mind's eye could make a better representation so I'm glad I got to see/hear his casting. Brienne on the other hand is awful in the show.

And some things the show did a mercy on, IMO, like (exceedingly light spoiler)
not having Renly's rainbow guard, with rainbow cloaks

Salazar

RAWK muppets in overdrive

Delofeu on loan? yes please, i have no problem helping his footballing education for a season, he could make the difference that could help us get Champions League football and after spending a season at Anfield he may just decide he doesn't want to go back to Madrid.

As good as he is, I wouldn't want Delofueu on loan. We have our own youngsters already struggling to find enough minutes without further blocking their progress with a player we'd have no chance of actually buying

faridmon

Just finished Last of Us, nothing impressive about the overall story except for the dialogue and the character interaction.

The gameplay rocked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom