• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

You can talk so much about Japanese players you want. But no one, not even Shunsuke, will ever reach the heights of Nakata <3

3.legend-nakata1.jpg

Back then in College, when we had sports classes, I always wore his shirt <3. Good times.

Gazzetta dello Sport.

Well I guess we'll see. 2 million seems a bit low. I would think that CSKA would rather have him play out his contract and help them get through the CL group stage than accept a measly 2 million. It's not as if they're in desperate need of cash. 4-5 million seems more like it to me.

It was.

On the bus now, 13 minutes later than billed. Did get the front seat at the top of a double decker which is a bit of a riot. £2.50, though. When did public transport get so middle class?

Its well expensive £4.20 for a day ticket round here.

Edit - damn Lorraine Kelkys got a rack!

Salazar

Haircut is alright.

Hairdresser was nice. Felt like offering her money to keep on massaging my head.

Maybe that shit flies in Japan. morsel ?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bus timetables just don't work. Waiting for a bus that I'm fairly certain isn't going to come.

Posh bus stops have those electronic displays that tell you exactly how far away the next 10 buses are. That shit should be standard.

GorillaJu

Haircut is alright.

Hairdresser was nice. Felt like offering her money to keep on massaging my head.

Maybe that shit flies in Japan. morsel ?

They don't take tip money. Just hint that you enjoy it and they'll go for a long time. Usually 5-10 minutes massage where I go.

Zabojnik

:lol

Anyway talking about inter, does anyone think they'll be in Europe next season?

I don't see them in Europe. Inter isn't better than Florentina,Lazio,Roma or Udinese. Let alone the top three. They will really need no injuries at all and some transfers if they want to at least compete for a European spot.

I wouldn't underestimate Mazzarri. He's a crybaby and an arrogant cunt, but he's a pretty good manager too. As long as they buy him a couple of decent players, ones that he actually wants, Inter will have a shot at Europe.

Good deal with Tevez, Juve! I think he will do fine over there.

Thanks Bla! Now please keep fucking with Fiorentina's head, letting them think they may actually have a shot at Gomez, so they'll be forced to sell us Jovetic at our conditions to scrap together the money they need for the Big G.

WJD

We'd better sign Thiago before my flight on Saturday. In fact, I hope we complete all our transfer business within the next three days.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Guardian saying Ancelotti wants to bring Paulinho to Madrid.

Times as well. I'm fairly sure it won't happen but if some moneybags rolls up and the player changes his mind there's nothing we can do.

I'm sure Levy and Baldini are doing everything they can to make sure he joins us, for our new technical director to fail in his first assignment would be monumentally embarrassing given the quotes from the player himself. Although knowing Spurs...

Some BVB fans lol

Only Sokratis signed, "we need to invest some proper money to compete!!! Oh no, we're not signing anyone, it was fun while it lasted, we're done..."
Rumors about BVB offering 25m for Henrikh: "Well, 25m? That's too much, I don't like this idea about spending so much money."

lol wat

Blablurn

lol, Hummels still bitter about Götze. I thought Dortmund is classy and family friendly haha. Their true colors are about to come up again! No wonder why they didn't buy anyone yet. Who the fuck wants to live in Dortmund anyway?

confuziz

Banned
It's like going from Barca to Real (or vice versa)
from Inter to AC (or vice versa)
from City to United (or vice versa)

How the fuck would you feel?

You're such an oblivious fool blaburn

Feorax

I assume most people have seen this picture doing the rounds on twitter by now. Ultimate transfer muppetry

Allegedly Henry Targaryan in a hotel in London this morning.

Edit: soundly beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom