• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

image.axd

Sometimes I don't understand lightning...

Zabojnik

Sometimes I don't understand lightning...

This mercato season has been hard on him. He'll be back to his normal self once Higuain is in the bag. Not sure that's a good thing though. Lightning <3

TImuloveeeeee! Today could be Ogbonna day. I wonder which mediocre youngsters we'll send your way.

Timurid

This mercato season has been hard on him. He'll be back to his normal self once Higuain is in the bag. Not sure that's a good thing though. Lightning <3

TImuloveeeeee! Today could be Ogbonna day. I wonder which mediocre youngsters we'll send your way.

Immobile will be scoring hat tricks with his dick against Jube.

I hope Honda joins Bilan so Glik can beat the shit out of him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ignored the return game or how close over the 2 games that fixture was but that's okay.

Again though, your league is shit. Milan big club, Serie A is on decline. There is just no money in the league so the best players don't play there. Hopefully Cavani leaves as well.

I'd rather win titles in a shit league than be stuck in 4th place in a good league.

FOR EIGHT YEARS

Zabojnik

Immobile will be scoring hat tricks with his dick against Jube.

I hope Honda joins Bilan so Glik can beat the shit out of him.

Immobile would be a fantastic signing for Toro, that for sure. I've heard that you're after Almiron too. Another quality player, if it happens.

GorillaJu

Honda would like Milan because he thinks he deserves to be at one of the worlds top teams, and Milan is seen as such in Japan.

Honda is bigger than Kagawa here - I know people will try and argue but I live in Japan and its true. He's on the cover of sports publications on a weekly basis and has a handful of mainstream endorsements. His ego couldn't handle being at a smaller club than Kagawa. Honda fancies himself a Japanese Ronaldo. Milan can foster that belief and Everton can't.

Lightning

Banned
Buuuuuuuuuuurn
That's not burn. It was burn before it's being said everytime an Arsenal fan make a comment because there is nothing else to say.

I'm comparing the leagues and the players in the league. Nothing to do with Arsenal at all. If I recall in EPL team won the CL more recently than an Italian team which was Yurt's beloved Inter Milan.

flippedb

Banned
Honda wants 3M per year to join Milan. Galliani will offer him 100 euro, a paper clip and Barbara's panties.
Yeah, but ... Inter. Fine, England's Roma. Somehow that seems the lesser insult to me.

Napoli? But well, Napoli ended up 2nd a couple seasons ago. Maybe Fiorentina?

Zabojnik

What happened to that crazy Brazilian (I think?) keeper Milan bought a few years back?

CdS says Milan wants to sign Vucinic.

You can have Matri. Vucinic is only going if we sign Jovetic. And probably not to Milan, although I wouldn't put it past Marry (and I'm sure Vucinic would like it).

Honda would like Milan because he thinks he deserves to be at one of the worlds top teams, and Milan is seen as such in Japan.

Honda is bigger than Kagawa here - I know people will try and argue but I live in Japan and its true. He's on the cover of sports publications on a weekly basis and has a handful of mainstream endorsements. His ego couldn't handle being at a smaller club than Kagawa. Honda fancies himself a Japanese Ronaldo. Milan can foster that belief and Everton can't.

Yep. It helps that Honda is better for country even though he isn't as good for club.

GorillaJu

Unless we buy him, motherfucker's gonna have to deal with it.

In Japan, Milan is maybe the "biggest" club aside from Barcelona, so he'll be okay. Soccer became a popular sport in Japan around the 90s, so clubs that did well in that era have loyal fan bases. The Premier League didn't have it's modern prestige.

Yep. It helps that Honda is better for country even though he isn't as good for club.

Well to be fair, Kagawa hasn't exactly been shaking the world with his performances at United, and very few people paid attention to him at Dortmund. But he's growing in star power, no question.

FWIW I think Honda is a better, more complete player right now, but I'd rather have Kagawa at my club. Probably similar to Suarez and Cavani - I'd prefer to have Cavani even though Suarez is a better footballer.

In Japan, Milan is maybe the "biggest" club aside from Barcelona, so he'll be okay. Soccer became a popular sport in Japan around the 90s, so clubs that did well in that era have loyal fan bases. The Premier League didn't have it's modern prestige.

I think Japan's biggest European stars were in Italy first as well.

Well to be fair, Kagawa hasn't exactly been shaking the world with his performances at United, and very few people paid attention to him at Dortmund. But he's growing in star power, no question.

FWIW I think Honda is a better, more complete player right now, but I'd rather have Kagawa at my club. Probably similar to Suarez and Cavani - I'd prefer to have Cavani even though Suarez is a better footballer.

Shinji will continue to grow. Honda should get used to it.

ibdIEYGvi46g4J.gif

FootballFan

Galliani will bring in some quality players, I'm sure of it. Especially now that he has to 'answer' for 'losing' Tevez.

He is going to pay Messi's bail.

Brazil vs Uruguay in around 12 hours right? Neymar magic hopefully continues,

37 games 23 goals for Brazil is damn good.

I still think that if Honda leaves then it will be on a free in the winter and not now. I say this because you'd think CSKA would be looking to bring someone in a replacement(especially since they're in the CL this season) but they're not linked to anybody at all. And remember that the Russian League is already starting in 2.5 weeks.

flippedb

Banned
I still think that if Honda leaves then it will be on a free in the winter and not now. I say this because you'd think CSKA would be looking to bring someone in a replacement(especially since they're in the CL this season) but they're not linked to anybody at all. And remember that the Russian League is already starting in 2.5 weeks.

They agreed to release him for 2M. His contract expires in Dec.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
82 - Carlos Tevez was directly involved in 82 goals (58 scored, 24 assisted) in 113 PL games over his four-season spell at Man City.

Koko

Banned
I don't see them in Europe. Inter isn't better than Florentina,Lazio,Roma or Udinese. Let alone the top three. They will really need no injuries at all and some transfers if they want to at least compete for a European spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom