• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Sheesh, why didn't that Uruguayan defender clear that? Nice bit of 1-2.

For those curious, Bernard is of course a FM wonderkid.

Sloosha

Finally Oscar is starting to push forward more. He's been playing far too deep in the last couple of games.

Please don't go to Tottenham Bernard.

Turok_TTZ

How are you handling the Ancelotti news?
Carlo Ancelotti is now a Madridista. As a fellow madrid man, I have to give him a chance and wish him all the best. For the time being, I will have faith in Carlo to lead Madrid to glory.

that and:
Carlo Ancelotti on Falcao: “Falcao is a fantastic player, but we have Cristiano Ronado, Benzema and Higuain, who are terrific
Gives me confidence he recognises both players. I wonder if Carlo can talk Higuain out of leaving? Doubt it but it would be nice.

Because he's 21 and should be playing every week and doing it under the coach who helped turn him into a star would be in his best interest. I didn't say he HAS just that he probably has. In the long run, it would have been smarter to continue to develop under Pellegrini at this stage in his career.

Well you might as well say he should have joined BVB and then gone to Madrid. Because there's hardly a way he would go to Madrid in 2 years after joining City.

kSYxfTc.gif

Deflection

Z5npdKX.gif

Shit keeping

:p

Edit: aw wait, second gif wouldn't load properly and i assumed it was the free kick from the still picture it showed me but its fine now. That one was okay I guess ;)

Feorax

Other than his slightly psychotic nature, by far Suarez' worst attribute recently has been his lack of awareness. Needs to realize where his teammates are and where the defensive line is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom