• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
it was a good corner kick, muslera did what he could. Problem is that the ref made a terrible fucking call and that wasnt a corner to begin with.

That doesn't mean shit. Wrong call or not, you have to defend it properly. Caceres fucked up.

Good grief. Neymar is even worse than Bale

Neither Neymar it Bale are as bad as Dempsey. He's a horrendous diver.

If Balotelli were to do the shit Neymar is doing this game, the commentators would be shredding into him and he probably would have been sent off due to yellow card accumulation about a half hour ago.

Can't wait for the love affair to end.

Messi

Sorry BarcaGAF, but it appears you've got the ultimate diver and actor in Neymar.

The replay really shows how petulant this dick head really is. Couldn't be doing with it myself.

tumblr_inline_movwg01n0Z1qz4rgp.gif

Meier

I love Neymar as a player but he is seriously ridiculous with his diving and acting. :lol I don't think I could deal with it on an every game basis.

FootballFan

Sorry BarcaGAF, but it appears you've got the ultimate diver and actor in Neymar.

Even I don't deny that. All I deny is that he is this magically worst player of all time stuff.

:lol I love him though, it seems he knows how to get the other team fucking pissed off.

Wes

venison crêpe
This is the most I've seen of Neymar and frankly he's an embarassment. I don't care how good a player is he.

pulga

Banned
I can see why Neymar rejected us in favor or Barca, he wants this masters course on theatrics and diving. Godspeed, son.

Salsa

Fucking disgusted at Neymar. Worst shit i've seen in a long time. I like Brazil as a team but they played a lacklusting game and they should be ashamed of having that turd with them.

We played well, so yeah, fucking bummer.

dc89

Neymar will dive and get away with it in La Liga. El Classico will be some next level shit with him on the pitch.

In Europe though, he will get clattered again and again and again and again. And that will not be tolerated. Bookings will soon cut that out.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fucking disgusted at Neymar. I like Brazil as a team but they played a lacklusting game and they should be ashamed of having that turd with them.

3 goals and 3 assists. Yeah they are disgusted right now.

Salsa

Let's be fair here guys, Cavani did a couple of pretty bad dives too....

It's one thing to exaggerate when you get hit, it's another to slap yourself in the face like a little fucking bitch while you're winning 2-1 just for the sake of being a fuckin asshole. Fuck him in the butt.

Ce-Lin

Fucking disgusted at Neymar. I like Brazil as a team but they played a lacklusting game and they should be ashamed of having that turd with them.

Uruguay is so much better than Brazil, all about that missed pen, don't worry we'll try to win Italy and destroy Brazil cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom