• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Neymar will dive and get away with it in La Liga. El Classico will be some next level shit with him on the pitch.

In Europe though, he will get clattered again and again and again and again. And that will not be tolerated. Bookings will soon cut that out.
Isco brilliance and humbleness will cancel the cuntantics out.

Real Madrid have offered Gonzalo Higuaín, Fábio Coentrão and a large cash sum for Tottenham's Gareth Bale. (Source: Times)

Unlucky Arsenal.

It's one thing to exaggerate when you get hit, it's another to slap yourself in the face like a little fucking bitch while you're winning 2-1 just for the sake of being a fuckin asshole. Fuck him in the butt.

In your opinion perhaps. Both abhorrent behaviour imo. But of course, it's Neymar, so he's going to get all the stick isn't he?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Uruguay is so much better than Brazil, all about that missed pen, don't worry we'll try to win Italy and destroy Brazil cunts

Again, don't see why you think Uruguay was much better? Brazil had more shots, more possession, scored more goals.

What made Uruguay so much better than Brazil? Real question, I'm curious.

pulga

Banned
Loooooooooooooooool at the people in here seriously counting Neymar's choke as an assist

You tryhards are even more embarrasing than the whiny, little cunt.

subtles

My problem with Uruguay is that they haven't really advanced tactically after their victory in the Copa. Brazil have undergone managerial changes and experimented a bit, but Uruguay have for the most part remained stagnant.

My problem with Uruguay is that they haven't really advanced tactically after their victory in the Copa. Brazil have undergone managerial changes and experimented a bit, but Uruguay have for the most part remained stagnant.

They've regressed. Any semblance of flair has been booted out of them

Salsa

Again, don't see why you think Uruguay was much better? Brazil had more shots, more possession, scored more goals.

Brazil made their first shot at 30 minutes into the game. I think we both played well but Brazil wasnt up to snuff with what how they're supposed to play. It's not as much as they were bad as it is they were bad compared to how they're used to play.

That + being dirty and getting 3 cards = lacklusting Brazil. Rewatch the thing and look at how scared they were at moments and how bad they screwed up plays at the last second.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
just lay off the whole fair play campaign then. That aint football.

suarezpunch.gif

Fry

Real Madrid have offered Gonzalo Higuaín, Fábio Coentrão and a large cash sum for Tottenham's Gareth Bale. (Source: Times)

Unlucky Arsenal.

That's too much for Bale, but Real won't miss these players anyway.

I hope Bale goes, they don't deserve him and Paulinho.

Salvadora

Unlucky Arsenal.

This coupled with Ancelotti's remark have me very worried.

So much for the posters telling me Higuain to Arsenal was confirmed!

Ce-Lin

possession in this thread means zero, at least when Spain playing lol, but honestly Uruguay was so unlucky to miss the pen and also that late 2-1 was after a ref wrong call, Brazil didn't win on merit.

Arnie

Unlucky Arsenal.
If the cash is to the sum of £50 million that's a good offer.

Times also reporting that Shakthar have rejected Dortmund's £19.5 million bid, and have told Liverpool to pay £25 million.

Just fucking pay it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Unlucky Arsenal.

hahaha

Cheap bastards. We'd reject it anyway but at least offer straight cash rather than shitty players like Coentrao. The chairman has said he will not even look at offers, just like with Modric two years ago.

Fry

Times also reporting that Shakthar have rejected Dortmund's £19.5 million bid, and have told Liverpool to pay £25 million.

Just fucking pay it.

Liverpool will sign him. Don't worry my scouse friend.

Salsa

Which is what Neymar did. I don't like arguing degrees when they're both essentially the same. I hate exaggerating and I hate diving.

Neymar pretty much slapped himself. Even the ref knew that, their own team knew that and they swapped him. There's no defending it nor comparing it to an exaggeration. It was uncalled for, unneeded, and shameful. Just knee-jerk reaction cause he's used to pulling that crap.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Loooooooooooooooool at the people in here seriously counting Neymar's choke as an assist

You tryhards are even more embarrasing than the whiny, little cunt.

i don't think it can officially be called an assist, but you get credit for results and not style. neymar did well to keep the ball in play, and his choke became the perfect pass, just as fred's fumble became the perfect strike. still counts as a goal.

Just fucking pay it.

Normally I'm reticent to wanting us to spend beyond our expectations, but I feel like we need a big signing to give us a kickstart going into the new season.

John, get your wallet out

Salsa

You shouldn't be mentioning fair play, when you have a right cunt like Suarez in your team.

Really? so I can't have an opinion on stuff cause Suarez goes nuts from time to time, and even when I admit every time he's a cunt. Alright.

Fair play is fair play. Im talking from a sport perspective, not a "my team" one.

Walshy

Just fucking pay it.
Don't worry we will sign him.

I'm just really fucking worried about the whole third party bit. Shakthar only own 50% of his rights, don't they? How much we will need to pay for his whole rights, it's gonna be astronomical.

Neymar pretty much slapped himself. Even the ref knew that, their own team knew that and they swapped him. There's no defending it nor comparing it to an exaggeration. It was uncalled for, unneeded, and shameful. Just knee-jerk reaction cause he's used to pulling that crap.

You're putting too much stock into the slap. That's not what the whistle was blown for. To be honest I highly doubt he meant to slap himself :lol

dc89

1EyqXvT.png

Looks like I started a trend. OG DC.

Do not go and look at his post history, you'll only spoil The Last of Us for yourself. You have been warned.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Coentrao is worth -3million. Don't know why they'd include him.

Eh, they know our stance. They may as well throw their shit at us and hope that some trickles into Levy's brain and destroys his memory cortex.

Come on, Higuain isn't a shit player. Especially for Spurs :lol.

He's OK but nothing exciting to me. Him, Coentrao and £40m is a dogshit offer. Give us £85m and we can buy some players who are actually top class. Madrid like to talk about their money bit this part exchange rubbish makes them look pathetic. If Perez thought he had a chance he'd have offered straight cash.

Arnie

Don't worry we will sign him.

I'm just really fucking worried about the whole third party bit. Shakthar only own 50% of his rights, don't they? How much we will need to pay for his whole rights, it's gonna be astronomical.
Can we just give them Assaidi?

Tempted to buy Hotline Miami and blow through it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom