• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ce-Lin

you're both annoying and clueless.

God forgive me for having an opinion, I guess I didn't watch Brazil through rose-tinted glasses that's all, as a team they played like Ireland or Nigeria, such a disappointment, unlucky Uruguay with missed pen and wrong ref calls... but life goes on, peace everyone, let's gather for this show tomorrow again.

hahaha

Cheap bastards. We'd reject it anyway but at least offer straight cash rather than shitty players like Coentrao. The chairman has said he will not even look at offers, just like with Modric two years ago.

It would be stupid to offer Higuain anyway. We wouldn't be able to pay him.

subtles

If the cash is to the sum of £50 million that's a good offer.

Times also reporting that Shakthar have rejected Dortmund's £19.5 million bid, and have told Liverpool to pay £25 million.

Just fucking pay it.

What is Dortmund's problem anyway? We practically gave them Eriksen and they decide they want our target now.

dc89

Maybe this is coincidence but it seems that if you have Kia Joorabchian as one of your 'advisors' your days at City are numbered.

Onouha - Gone
De Jong - Gone
Tevez - Gone

Labadal

It's one thing to exaggerate when you get hit, it's another to slap yourself in the face like a little fucking bitch while you're winning 2-1 just for the sake of being a fuckin asshole. Fuck him in the butt.

I have now seen the true nature of SalsaShark. I like it.

Shizzle.

Times saying Moyes wanted Rene to be his assistant be he said no.

Rene thinks it's time to jump ship. Not a Moyes Boy. Think I need a glass of grape juice.

FootballFan

That Neymar crap at the end was so ridiculous, was laughing the whole time. I can see so many players and fans getting angry at him already.

But you do have to admit he is a talented player, Madrid signed a right-back just because we signed Neymar. It shows that he is a threat. 2 more assists in this match is impressive too, his corners were sublime.

Diving cunt, but nearly everyone is, so seeing people here who love Bale, Ronaldo, Suarez etc say things like "disgusting and unacceptable no matter how good he is" is pretty funny to me. Yeah it's shameful but it doesn't stop you loving those cunts.

GorillaJu

Don't worry we will sign him.

I'm just really fucking worried about the whole third party bit. Shakthar only own 50% of his rights, don't they? How much we will need to pay for his whole rights, it's gonna be astronomical.

I don't think that's how it works dude. I'm pretty sure his buyout clause is his buyout clause and represents 100% of his fee. If Shakthar own 50% of his rights, then they'll get 50% of that clause, with the rest going to his various investors.

He isn't worth 50m – if that's what they demand then he'll never be sold and his investors won't make their big payday off him.

K1LLER7

United only have to pay another 20% VAT added to the £15m for Thiago. So it'll get to around £18-£19m that's being reported. Not another £9m.

United only have to pay another 20% VAT added to the £15m for Thiago. So it'll get to around £18-£19m that's being reported. Not another £9m.
£9m would be the income tax Thiago would have to pay if Barca forced him to buy-out his own contract.

But we won't have to do that anyway.

They're reaching.

Walshy

I don't think that's how it works dude. I'm pretty sure his buyout clause is his buyout clause and represents 100% of his fee. If Shakthar own 50% of his rights, then they'll get 50% of that clause, with the rest going to his various investors.

He isn't worth 50m – if that's what they demand then he'll never be sold and his investors won't make their big payday off him.
Ah right, thought it was split 50/50. Sort of like the Mascherano to Liverpool or Tevez to City deal a couple of years back (even though they were 100% to MSI, I thought it was sort of similar :lol)

We should just pay the £25m then.

Arnie

Do it. The soundtrack is worth it alone.
Gonna splurge on it.

Wilburton convinced me not to load on Journey last night, so this is essentially the Journey money.

And the third party ownership thing is going to be outlawed next year, so those investors are going to need to sell up now. Wish we could just reach a swift and pragmatic resolution.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
52a7a194e11b92ddf05a40bdc8580c03_large

WY77S.gif

suarezgif.gif

bale-dive.gif

everyone dives.

K1LLER7

£9m would be the income tax Thiago would have to pay if Barca forced him to buy-out his own contract.

But we won't have to do that anyway.

They're reaching.
Yeah, Graham was saying we'll only pay the 20% vat.

Can't wait till next season. Should be fun.

Back from badminton, need a ice cream.

Diving cunt, but nearly everyone is, so seeing people here who love Bale, Ronaldo, Suarez etc say things like "disgusting and unacceptable no matter how good he is" is pretty funny to me. Yeah it's shameful but it doesn't stop you loving those cunts.

Tru dat.

Disclaimer: I have these same double standards a lot of the time.

For the record I hate Bale, dislike Neymar, feel bad for Ronaldo for playing at the same time as Messi, and kind of like Suarez for the lolz.

Salsa

didn't see the game
what happened with neymar? why is everyone so upset?

He slapped himself in the face and dived like a cunt when there were 5 minutes left and they were winning 2-1. Manager swapped him.

About the most unprofessional, unneeded useless dipshit shit you could pull at that moment. He's a joke.

Lets talk about a Brazilian with genuine talent, humility, philanthropism, a true heart, a wonderful smile and a stunning intellect.

How do you guys reckon Coutinho will handle the deeper line and added physicality of Stoke in the season opener? And how will Hughes change Stoke? He hasn't made any transfers yet, so I'm thinkng he'll carry on where Pugilist left off.

Wilbur

Banned
that's not a song

seriously guys my ear

whatsapp pictures

it's fucking huge

Arnie the post above you is classic Hitcher

DEM WUESTIONS

FootballFan

We don't have anyone who dives whilst playing for us anymore. Only against us.
bale-dive.gif

Man..that Bale one is very impressive. From the right angle it would look like a clear foul.

Do players actually practice or what? :S My Italian mate dives during his social matches on Sundays. It actually works :lol

subtles

Imagine if Neymar wins the World Cup before Messi and Ronaldo? Imagine the accolades and hyperbole. He'll blow a kiss to the pair when he wins at the Gala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom