• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Lets talk about a Brazilian with genuine talent, humility, philanthropism, a true heart, a wonderful smile and a stunning intellect.

How do you guys reckon Coutinho will handle the deeper line and added physicality of Stoke in the season opener? And how will Hughes change Stoke? He hasn't made any transfers yet, so I'm thinkng he'll carry on where Pugilist left off.

You misspelled Oscar.

FootballFan

Barca get Neymar, Real try but don't get...

blaevrj52.gif

Haha Shatner made that right? So good.

Arnie

Surely its more interesting than going through the diving discussion for the 73rd time :p

:lol

We were going through the thread and finding traits in people's posts and we discovered that you often like to ask really general, topic defining questions. The women's tennis one had me chuckling my bloated little arse off.

Sterling's gonna swaghili next season.

pulga

Banned
But you do have to admit he is a talented player, Madrid signed a right-back just because we signed Neymar. It shows that he is a threat. 2 more assists in this match is impressive too, his corners were sublime.

Dont flatter yourself, Arbeloa needed to be replaced as soon as he stepped into Valdebebas.

Youre seriously embarassing yourself with all this back patting over a choke "assist" and a frikkin corner shot loooooooooool

Guess the standards are getting lower

subtles

I think more people would like him for ending dat Spanish domination.

To be a true Brazilian legend he'll need to have several moves named after him.

Messi is the best football player of all time, whether he wins a WC or not. Neymar would be...the really talented guy that won a home WC.

Hence hyperbole. I agree, but you have to admit how much people love a story.

"Neymar did what Messi could not" and all that.

I've missed FF vs Pulga

@Arnie,I was thinking about our traits the other day

You: Food and naughty clothes
Fry: Shit taste
Meier: Shit gigs
Wilbury: Nonce
dc89: LTTP
Andres: Drunk, donkey-fucker
Fady: Creepily nice multiquote beast
Wooden: Knows where the weird shit is
Viva: Financial Advisor
Hixx: Decrepid octogenarian, werewolf
Messi: Wilde obsessive

Its a bit weird, we're like characters with really shallow personalities in a rubbish sitcom :p

Wilbur

Banned
I've missed FF vs Pulga

@Arnie,I was thinking about our traits the other day

You: Food and naughty clothes
Fry: Shit taste
Meier: Shit gigs
Wilbury: Nonce
dc89: LTTP
Andres: Drunk, donkey-fucker
Wooden: Knows where the weird shit is
Viva: Financial Advisor
Hixx: Decrepid octogenarian, werewolf
Messi: Wilde obsessive

Its a bit weird, we're like characters with really shallow personalities in a rubbish sitcom :p

well this is unfair I'd like to think I have evolved

Andres and Messi are worse than me when it comes to the underage. I was in fact looking at a fifty year old breast today

FootballFan

holy crap this is amazing :lol It's like there's a shield stopping him.

Does Messi dive?

He usually keeps his balance and continues running but even he has dived I think twice.

I remember one vs Inter.

But usually.

Hence hyperbole. I agree, but you have to admit how much people love a story.

"Neymar did what Messi could not" and all that.

I think what would be more amazing is if Ronaldo/Messi got injured in the group stage of the WC and their countries won it with them on the bench.

The amount of arguments would be amazing.

Arnie

Bacon: Racist
Kyoufu: Actually racist / fetish for Sony
Hixx: Dudebro
Willkiller: Slothfucker
Quiche: Arrogant
Fady: Too nice I'm suspicious
Viva: Would lend him my car (if I had one)
Yenrot: Dark Knight Rises
Messi: Loves wanking
Pulga: Get big
Doicare: Broadmoor
Clegg: Transfer black hole
Salazar: Personal tutor

Salsa

There are. I simply find it pointless to argue them, it ends up in conversations like ours, which has been....pathetic.

lol, fair enough

I just think it's worth pointing out when shit like this, at THIS level, happens, no matter the context. Neymar is a CUNT with capitals and bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom