• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez: "Targets of Juventus higher than targets of City. I spoke with Pellegrini & told him I wanted to leave. He understood my wish"

See guys, City have always been content being behind us. The season before last was so obviously an anomalous over achievement.

Messi

This footballs greatest: Ronaldinho is making me sad.

I would trade peak 2010 messi for peak Ronaldinho :(

He was so fun to watch

brazil_2002_world_cup_rivaldo_ronaldo_ronaldinho.jpg

So good

I wish the libero was a more common role in the modern game

dc89

Tevez: "Targets of Juventus higher than targets of City. I spoke with Pellegrini & told him I wanted to leave. He understood my wish"

See guys, City have always been content being behind us. The season before last was so obviously an anomalous over achievement.

I don't really know what he means here! Is he trying to say we're not trying to sign great players?

Feorax

I don't really know what he means here! Is he trying to say we're not trying to sign great players?

He seems to be suggesting that City aren't planning on going for the title/CL this year, and are maybe looking to give Pellegrini a year to settle and work the team out.

Tevez isn't getting any younger, and probably doesn't want to go through another rebuild phase. It's a bit like when we lost Maxi, Kuyt and Bellamy last year.

Messi

my dark secret

Every year in fifa I fix barcas defensive problems in seasons by buying sergio ramos

I am sorry guys

:(

I will leave now

I've never had tuna in oil by the way. Last week I had a total of 4 cans of tuna for lunch. I fucking love tuna. Some mayo, yoghurt, ketchup and diced cucumber and I am set.

dc89

He seems to be suggesting that City aren't planning on going for the title/CL this year, and are maybe looking to give Pellegrini a year to settle and work the team out.

Tevez isn't getting any younger, and probably doesn't want to go through another rebuild phase. It's a bit like when we lost Maxi, Kuyt and Bellamy last year.

Even the super merc doesn't want to play for skeezy City anymore.

Probably referring to honour and whatnot. Carlos is that kind of guy.

What he means is that City will never get out of the CL group phase.

What a mixed bag haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom