• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjohn

He's goin in everyones fantasy team.

153605941-wilfried-bony-of-vitesse-during-the-dutch-gettyimages.jpg

153605938-wilfried-bony-of-vitesse-during-the-dutch-gettyimages.jpg
Boner.

Btw six more weeks before the premier league starts.Getting closer and closer.

Carbonox

1 hour and 13 minutes in and that counts as 13% complete in The Last of Us? I haven't been rushing for shit. I've been killing every fucker that I come across and searching as much as possible. I thought the game is a 20 hour job or was that an exaggeration?

Hixx

1 hour and 13 minutes in and that counts as 13% complete in The Last of Us? I haven't been rushing for shit. I've been killing every fucker that I come across and searching as much as possible. I thought the game is a 20 hour job or was that an exaggeration?

It slows down drastically after first few hours

Zabojnik

Rio Mare forever. So fucking good.

tonno.jpg

Yeah but we signed Peluso permanently. I wonder if we did that because we're not going to get a proper LB... or just in case?

Padoin, yeah lets give him back. As long as we keep Giaccherini.

Full Metal Giak isn't going anywhere. Best bench player you could wish for, realistically. Always ready, never complains.

We don't, is how. MVPP is not going to happen, and it only happened as a result of us having no good strikers. One of Llorente or Tevez will always start, and we'll rotate our midfield again between MVPP.

This. Marchisio won't be used in the AMF position anymore.

I need to know if yurt is living in italy

I couldn't tell you. He is however living the italian dream: Juventus.

I hope Tevez is happy to be a bit-part player. There's no way he's getting much game time with Giovinco in the squad.

:lol

Marotta: "When I arrived at Juve, things were difficult. I will never forget the rejections from some players. Today players ask to join us"

Someone hold me :'(((((((((

God we were so shit.

I seem to remember Marotta saying "top players say 'yes' to us" a few years back. We all knew it was bullshit though. :)

Bony is going straight into my Fantasy team.

Why is everyone spelling Bony with one 'n'? And yes, KeiserBonny should go in your fantasy team.

GorillaJu

Fantasy signings for me:

Agüero (will be cheap after last year's shit show)
Mkhitaryan if he moves to Liverpool, will score a lot of goals
Bony
Maybe Van Wolfswinkel or Jarvis
Hazard

Bale, Suarez, RVP will be too expensive... But I might have to find a place for RVP.

Messi

15 hours ish. Bit longer on hard

£30.5m. Record signing. One good season. Sold at huge loss.

Was a bad signing all told.

He played fine when he was on the pitch imo, Ferguson just seemed unwilling to adapt the system to his strengths and weaknesses which had been obvious to the country since he started playing for Spurs.

He was a flop on Ferguson's part more than anyone's.

dc89

Fantasy signings for me:

Agüero (will be cheap after last year's shit show)
Mkhitaryan if he moves to Liverpool, will score a lot of goals
Bony
Maybe Van Wolfswinkel or Jarvis
Hazard

Bale, Suarez, RVP will be too expensive... But I might have to find a place for RVP.

Aguero? Kun Aguero?

Pls.

He played fine when he was on the pitch imo, Ferguson just seemed unwilling to adapt the system to his strengths and weaknesses which had been obvious to the country since he started playing for Spurs.

He was a flop on Ferguson's part more than anyone's.
Doesn't really matter who's fault it is. Not blaming Berbatov, he came and we didn't suit his game.

But on the whole it didn't work out. You pay £30m for someone you expect great things. He won us a handful of matches and cost us a couple of big ones too.

Lots of people love and defend him, especially here, but I knew it was a waste of money when we signed him.

Carbonox

So Mike Ashley has bought the HMV store on Oxford Street and will turn it in to a Sports Direct, with HMV taking over the Footlocker store on the same road.

:loooool

Would love that. Wanted classic players for years

Batistuta Ronaldo

Zidane

Davids Makelele Ronaldinho

Carlos Stam Cannavaro Cafu

Kahn

Gimme!

Ultimate Team with thoses players and more as well as players at the peak of there careers.

Totti
Cantona
Best
Pele
Ronalo (before fat)
Maldini

An endless list of possible players.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Reporter: What is the key to ensure that two characters like you and Antonio Conte are not going to create a conflict?

Tevez "Very simple, respect."

Is this a dig at Mancini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom