• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
Ultimate Team with thoses players and more as well as players at the peak of there careers.

Totti
Cantona
Best
Pele
Ronalo (before fat)
Maldini

An endless list of possible players.

Always wished editing in Fifa was easier. Used to download patches full of classic teams and players in PES.

Ingeniero

Messi paid €15m to make the court case go away? So basically he was guilty and hes going to get away with it.

Incredible.

It's embarrassing really.
But his reputation is tainted for ever, no more idol figure, except maybe in Argentina.

So Isco to Madrid, such a great signing, he made the right choice.

qindarka

Banned
It's embarrassing really.
But his reputation is tainted for ever, no more idol figure, except maybe in Argentina.

So Isco to Madrid, such a great signing, he made the right choice.

It will be forgotten in a while. Even in this thread, we have hardly been discussing it for the past few pages.

Zabojnik

Is this a dig at Mancini?

Supposedly we met with Tevez and his entourage in the middle of May in a restaurant in Manchester. I know, right? They have restaurants in Manchester. It was a shock for me too. Anyway, Conte was there too. Hopefully they get off on the right foot. Tevez seems to be the kind of player Conte adores, but who knows.

Three good seasons, Carlitos. All I ask.

Tc91

I think it's a little sad that Isco has gone to Madrid, it's the best for us but I would of loved to see him in the Premier League. He's just gonna be 'another' player for Madrid. Could of been something special at City.

justjohn

The worse indykaila gets, the more followers he gets.i just dont get it. Last time I checked he had about 30k followers and today he's on 60k followers.
Are they really that desperate or just stupid? Hes never made a single exclusive scoop.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
https://twitter.com/RafaelH117/status/350229802441113600

Glad to see we won't have the piss taken out of us.

lucille-is-judging-you-gif-arrested-development-21743891-500-2891_zps734be7ce.gif

Feorax

I knew it, we are going to get outbid on Honda by fucking Everton (no offense to Everton, but c'mon son).

Fuck B&G. Sell the club you whoring cunt.

Isn't he on a free? Surely you can offer him a decent signing on fee.

I assume Everton's move for Honda means Fellaini's departure is imminent. They really do need to buy a striker in this window though...

qindarka

Banned
Wouldn't it have been much cheaper for chelsea to loan him rather than sell?

I would imagine that this gives PSV more security and they wouldn't have agreed to a loan. I don't think we will every rebuy him, he doesn't look like he has been developing well at Hamburg, clause just to cover our bases.

I'm not sure if I like this practice, really. Seems too convenient for top clubs to be able to offload an unwanted player yet be able to purchase him again relatively cheaply if the unwanted player does well.

Carbonox

I was being sarcastic. But seriously, him and Bent are the most popular names right now.

We're going down and we're gonna love it.

Edit: For some reason Aubameyang is still being mentioned. I don't see why seeing as we will never splash the cash needed to land him. Plus teams like Monaco want him.

I think it's a little sad that Isco has gone to Madrid, it's the best for us but I would of loved to see him in the Premier League. He's just gonna be 'another' player for Madrid. Could of been something special at City.

Hopefully players will eventually realise this but until then there's not much many clubs can do unless they're can afford not looking at how much they pay.

Mdk7

Yeah yeah I KNOW there's no connection between Carlitos and the native american tribe (the nickname comes from his barrio in Buenos Aires)... yet i felt like creating this Apache-inspired wallpaper to celebrate our new #10, the amazing Carlos Tévez.

I've always been a personal fan of him, and i'm so fucking happy he's our new striker!!
#FinoAllaFineForzaJuventus, welcome Carlitos!!!

apache10_by_mdk7-d6avq8r.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Three good seasons, Carlitos. All I ask.

Don't be a cunt, Carlitos. All I ask.

del-piero-10.jpg

and score 30 goals
Yeah yeah I KNOW there's no connection between Carlitos and the native american tribe (the nickname comes from his barrio in Buenos Aires)... yet i felt like creating this Apache-inspired wallpaper to celebrate our new #10, the amazing Carlos Tévez.

I've always been a personal fan of him, and i'm so fucking happy he's our new striker!!

Awesome. as per usual.
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

He's just perfect for Conte.

Zabojnik

That's great. Who are you and where have you been all my life? <3

943501_670740126273247_1972129609_n.jpg

Perfect 'deal with it' photo for Marry.

Linius

PSV have signed Jeffrey Bruma (Chelsea). Chelsea has the first option to buy him back.

What? They sell you a player but also have the option to buy him back? Why selling him in the first place? :p

Klinkt een beetje als 'met terugruils!' zoals vroeger bij het knikkeren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom