• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galliani said:
Balotelli is untouchable, but I need to speak with El Shaarawy.

ahhh1je8q.gif

Hixx

I'm so fucking bored. All these stupid young players talking about us bidding for them and I wish they'd shut up.

So fcking bored I downloaded candy crush saga. its shit. Why did I bother. fuck.

pappe

No play time.

Want to move and get games. United agreed terms/wages. Have met his release clause.

Barca trying their best to stall and keep him.
If we have met release clause and agreed terms. Barca can't do anything, unless Thiago himself is stalling.

It's not gonna happen.

K1LLER7

If we have met release clause and agreed terms. Barca can't do anything, unless Thiago himself is stalling.

It's not gonna happen.
Viva add him to the list :p

He's on holiday. He'll come back and meet Moyes. Then sign.

Or it may be done already and will be announced after Moyes is presented

confuziz

Banned
What? They sell you a player but also have the option to buy him back? Why selling him in the first place? :p

Klinkt een beetje als 'met terugruils!' zoals vroeger bij het knikkeren.

They now have him for a few seasons instead of one. Plus, they bought him for around 3 million, and if chelsea wants to buy him back they have to pay at least double that amount.

Feorax

Here we go, Newcastle woke up;

@SkySportsNews: QPR agree deal to sign Danny Simpson from Newcastle on a three year deal #ssn

@GFN_France: BREAKING: @Nabil_djellit understands that Newcastle will make a stunning €29m offer for Aubameyang and Kurt Zouma. #NUFC #ASSE

@SkySportsNews: QPR agree deal to sign Danny Simpson from Newcastle on a three year deal #ssn

@GFN_France: BREAKING: @Nabil_djellit understands that Newcastle will make a stunning €29m offer for Aubameyang and Kurt Zouma. #NUFC #ASSE

Oh Arnie won't be pleased.

Wes

venison crêpe

Newcastle are turning in to the French national reserve side.

Thiago has a contract that runs until 2015 but his exit clause plummeted from €90 million (£76.9m) to €18m (£15.4m) after he failed to participate for a stipulated amount of minutes in the 2012-13 season. The buy-out clause is due to return to €90m on August 1.

Let's get a move on eh chaps?

Carbonox

No way.

We'll get Bent and Tomkins and we'll fucking suck Joe Kinnear off for it.

i did

i even said poor wooden

but its cardiff and no one gives a shit about them

:(

They will give a shit!

Wooden how good is Cornelius. Should I put him in my fantasy team?

Still not sure how good he is. Had a fantastic year and was hoping to see him in CL this season, but if he can step it up to premier league is not something I am sure of, he got the qualities to do it though, physical beast who is also pretty good with his feet... Also not a whiny dumb cunt like Bendtner. Has a tendency to sometimes be a big anonymous in the matches, but he usually makes up for it by heading in a goal out of nothing, just a random floating ball into the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom