• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTqzPyn.jpg

That's disgusting :(

Watzke: "The problem is, as soon as our interest in a player gets public, there are 10 other clubs that say: My god, if Dortmund wants him, then he must be exceptionally good."

Yeah, we're not signing anyone good lol :(

How's Ilori doing?
Had an easy match but he did well. He was on the bench on the first match and had to work hard on the second match to try and clean up Edgar Ie's many mistakes. He's our best CB and Tiago Fonseca should be by his side. Edgar Ie is fucking terrible and the only reason he was called was because he plays foe Barça B once in a while.

Arnie

It's better.
FUD

My little brother has his sports day tomorrow, then we're going home, eating a whole bar of Milka, and getting stuck in to it.
Watzke: "The problem is, as soon as our interest in a player gets public, there are 10 other clubs that say: My god, if Dortmund wants him, then he must be exceptionally good."

Yeah, we're not signing anyone good lol :(
He's being dramatic, you'll sign Micky.

Hate transfer sagas.

Oi, Schalke you fucks, Santana is training let Papa go.

Meier

Haha, I just saw this in the USMNT thread.. didn't see it posted here when it happened a few days ago. Brek Shea posted this on his Instagram then promptly deleted it. I'm not a big fan of his as a player but I hope for his sake he gets more minutes for Stoke this season.

Carbonox

MGS3HD is fantastic. The graphics upgrade that it got was amazing and the framerate is brilliant.

Also Peace Walker is really underrated.

I think Peace Walker is dog shit, with the worst storyline in the MGS series so far. Such a shame as Big Boss is one of my favourite gaming characters ever.

It has a phenomenal soundtrack though.

Yen

MGS3HD is fantastic. The graphics upgrade that it got was amazing and the framerate is brilliant.

Also Peace Walker is really underrated.

Difficult controls and MGS2's camera isn't great, takes a bit to get used to after all these years. But MGS 2 and 3 are two of my favourite games. Thought PW was the most fun MGS, some of the EXOPS were brilliant and the non-story related silly bits were great, but the story was eesh

edit: just remembered I never beat the End legit.

Slizz

Haha, I just saw this in the USMNT thread.. didn't see it posted here when it happened a few days ago. Brek Shea posted this on his Instagram then promptly deleted it. I'm not a big fan of his as a player but I hope for his sake he gets more minutes for Stoke this season.

He's such a weirdo. I like him. Good size to him.

MGS, MGS2 and MGS3 are all superb. Never bothered to play 4. Have it here with intentions of going through it in my current down time, but finding it hard to be assed starting. Peace Walker etc and MGR can suck eggs.

I'm super pumped for 5.

dc89

Not robust. But I dont like umbros material sooo this feels a tad nicer.

Heres a pic

haha! Looking cool! I think I'll take my pre-order back to the store on Monday or Tuesday, I hope they see the Isco printing and take pity, if they don't, I'm getting my arse out so they can see the tattoo.

Carbonox

MGS, MGS2 and MGS3 are all superb. Never bothered to play 4. Have it here with intentions of going through it in my current down time, but finding it hard to be assed starting. Peace Walker etc and MGR can suck eggs.

I'm super pumped for 5.

Fuck off, MGR is phenomenal.

MGS5 will destroy this planet with sheer bombay though.

Meier

Barca paid €14 for Alba. Find it funny that Utd will have to pay more than that for a player in his late 20s.

Dat English tax

There's an element of truth to that (the English tax), but more specifically in this case it's just because every club not Madrid or Barca is fucking broke so they can be strong-armed to selling for cheaper usually.

He's probably looking at regens.

This made me chuckle. Well played.

faridmon

Baines is staying for now. Good!
If we have to sell, we have to get as much money as possible.

I wonder who is gonna fill that Left back void...

Walshy

I think Peace Walker is dog shit, with the worst storyline in the MGS series so far. Such a shame as Big Boss is one of my favourite gaming characters ever.

It has a phenomenal soundtrack though.
My main gripe with the Peace Walker storyline is what they did to
the boss
. I just felt that wasn't needed.

The gameplay is fantastic though. Especially all the base building stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom