• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Mutterings in Brazil that Tottenham are close to signing Bernard. I'm fighting my muppet boner but there's only so much I can do. He's looked top class in the Confed Cup.

Paulinho, Sandro, Bernard... might as well just give the Brazil squad Spurs kits and call it a day.

If Paulinho and Bernard do happen, I will become a closet Spurs fan.

Meier

Mutterings in Brazil that Tottenham are close to signing Bernard. I'm fighting my muppet boner but there's only so much I can do. He's looked top class in the Confed Cup.

I would love it if City made a push for him. Surely we'll make a run at some other attacking midfielder now due to Judas' decision..

I do wonder if his size will make him ill-suited for the PL though. He's like Giovinco or Halilovic (although at least Halilovic isn't quite as short as those guys).

K1LLER7

Tevez: "The targets of Juventus are higher than the targets of Manchester City"

"Man City have an obsession of overtaking United as the worlds biggest club, but in reality City will never be a bigger club than United".

Ronaldo - Tevez - Rooney

The good times.

Arnie

He looked decent when he came on last night, and with Dortmund's longstanding interest you know he's got exceptional qualities.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The last thing I read was they rejected Shakhtar's offer and they want €25 million

I think for the right player we might spend something approaching that. I read that Gio is going to Villareal and I think Levy put in a 50% sell on clause when we sold him last summer. Sell Gomes, Parker, Naughton, we could probably have enough for Bernard and David Villa. That would be amazing.

I'm not worried about his physical stature being an issue, Lennon is also a midget but has no problems handling himself. Modric, Silva, Cazorla, midgets can have success in the PL. You need the technique but Bernard has got that.

Wes

venison crêpe
What's Baines' contract situation?

Can Everton afford to say no?

Two years left and yes they can turn it down, especially as it's a low-ball bid.

I see this going as follows, Bainea put in transfer request, he's sold for £14m + addons.

dc89

What are City's other FW targets?

Not a clue. I reckon they've changed with Pellegrini taking over.

Mancini era I would have said Jojo and Cavani.

BNttFMhCIAIUE3J.jpg

Fuck everything

I'm going to play TLoU.

I went to that game at The Etihad.

Empty

i'm sure moyes and kenwright have had a few conversations over the years as to how much they'd sell baines for*

*i know it's not quite that clean cut as everton won't want to lose top players after switching managers and martinez may value him differently, but i'm confident

dc89

Its comfy and loose but made of nike material so treads will loosen easily.

Damn. :(

My Umbro city shirt has been worn twice a week for 5 a side thus washed twice a week since I got it last July.

It's immaculate, even after diving around in goal for 15 mins a game (gotta do my stint). DAT robustness.

Meier

Apparently PSV are interested in Rekik. #BasedTxiki better not sell him but I'd be okay with letting him move there for a year on loan if they promise significant first team action.

Messi

Damn. :(

My Umbro city shirt has been worn twice a week for 5 a side thus washed twice a week since I got it last July.

It's immaculate, even after diving around in goal for 15 mins a game (gotta do my stint). DAT robustness.

Not robust. But I dont like umbros material sooo this feels a tad nicer.

Heres a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom