• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

My main gripe with the Peace Walker storyline is what they did to
the boss
. I just felt that wasn't needed.

The gameplay is fantastic though. Especially all the base building stuff.

I share that gripe. Was absolutely fucking ridiculous and unneeded by even Metal Gear standards. It was as if they were purposefully trying to shit on the character.

Wes

venison crêpe
Aubameyang at Newcastle would probably save Pardew's and Kinnear's jobs. Not sure whether that's a bad thing or a good thing for Newcastle fans.

Arnie

But it creates an annoying auditory dissonance though.

I suppose, but there's so much tying the world together that it didn't break the immersion for me, and I think I appreciated the design crutch. The Last of Us straddles the line between realism and fun so perfectly, and I wouldn't want it to be any other way. Before release I thought listen mode would be shit, then as I played it on hard I found it an important tool, and one that could kind of be explained.

Shevchenko at the Djokovic match.

I suppose, but there's so much tying the world together that it didn't break the immersion for me, and I think I appreciated the design crutch. The Last of Us straddles the line between realism and fun so perfectly, and I wouldn't want it to be any other way. Before release I thought listen mode would be shit, then as I played it on hard I found it an important tool, and one that could kind of be explained.

Shevchenko at the Djokovic match.

Eh yah. I was so annoyed during the first 2 hours because the enemy AI just ignores your partners. After that it pretty much became my GOTY, even despite all the bugs, and crashes.

That says a lot about the game.

dc89

Nasri celebrates his birthday like any other 26 year old.

8Cyy0X3.jpg

JLWWUXg.jpg

4tDCogm.jpg

bjaelke

Sánto @Zizouology
Grêmio's defensive-midfielder Matheus Biteco turns 18 tomorrow, so expect some developments on his possible transfer to Liverpool.

More transfer gossip. Yeah.

jtb

Banned
anyone want a "saint's row: the third" steam key? I have one leftover from the Humble Bundle waaaay back in november. pm me if you do

Stefano Borgonovo died a few minutes ago. He played in Milan and Fiorentina in the 90s, and in 2008 announced that he was suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. He was a great man, did a lot in the past few years to raise funds and awareness of the disease. Another Serie A player had ALS, Gianluca Signorini, and died in 2002.
BigBossSalute.jpg

Holy shit it has been awhile since my last post here.

Bumhead

Banned
Just been reading that Rangers have sold their 6,000 allocation for our friendly game at Hillsborough.

Fucking fair play that, although I always knew they'd sell it anyway. Really looking forward to that match. Even with their recent troubles it's a far better friendly than our usual encounters against the likes of fucking Stoke and Wigan.

Slizz

That's high praise.

Most people go in for a Reus and come out with a Mertesacker.

I finally found a person who can cut my hair properly and listen to what I say. Have had her for a few years now, 35$ cut including tip w/ wash and condition.

Bumhead

Banned
A $35 haircut.

Did you get extra's with that?

£5 for me and about 6 minutes. Barely enough time for them to say "So, you going on holi.."

Slizz

A $35 haircut.

Did you get extra's with that?

£5 for me and about 6 minutes. Barely enough time for them to say "So, you going on holi.."

Yeah man, wash and condition before the cut, coke, wine, champagne if you want during and tip was included. Remember I haven't got my hair cut in at least 3-4 months.

Lunchbox

Banned
Baines is staying for now. Good!
If we have to sell, we have to get as much money as possible.

I wonder who is gonna fill that Left back void...
if that cunt moyes spends more than what he offered for a 28 year old left back who has the disability of being English as well, it will pretty much confirm uniteds transformation into a midtable has been club like Liverpool

12m was already too high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom