• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

So we are in for Huddlestone. I broke this news on my twitter account last night maybe I should change it to @hixxitkpls

Already 100% more accurate that indykaila and vivaitk

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So we are in for Huddlestone. I broke this news on my twitter account last night maybe I should change it to @hixxitkpls

He'd be a good signing for you. I don't know what signings Di Canio has made but your CMs last season were all cloggers. Huddlefro can hit those early balls to Johnson and McClean, he'd speed up your whole attacking game.

Just don't let him try to tackle.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BN0--vRCIAACXkE.jpg:large

Thank you indeed, Emanuele Giaccherini.

BNzUBOjCUAAj6P3.jpg:large

Good guy Arbeloa. Dat Madrid Liverpool class.

BN0RGECCQAAzCib.jpg:large

Hot pants Marchisio.

BN0RAMLCAAAJY8v.jpg

What's that under there Iker?

Hixx

He'd be a good signing for you. I don't know what signings Di Canio has made but your CMs last season were all cloggers. Huddlefro can hit those early balls to Johnson and McClean, he'd speed up your whole attacking game.

Just don't let him try to tackle.

Yep we've been crying out for someone like Huddlestone since we came back to Prem... since Dwight Yorke retired hahahahaah. Jesus. I don't think he'd have to worry about the tackling so much... he'll have one of N'Diaye, Cabral, Cattermole and Duncan to help him out with that.

Think it might be true about Cattermole leaving if we get Duncan in :(

Papers saying Moyes is going to come back with an improved bid for Baines.

And Madrid are now sniffing around Thiago.
Just hurry up and pay them the £16m they want. Send Evra to Monaco for £6.

Baines won't be fun the way Evra was but at least he's better at football.

Being ITK on stuff nobody cares about doesn't count.

Hixx

Just hurry up and pay them the £16m they want. Send Evra to Monaco for £6.

Baines won't be fun the way Evra was but at least he's better at football.

Being ITK on stuff nobody cares about doesn't count.

Its how you get a rung of the ladder of twitk. one day you'll learn vivanitk.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I think I've already accepted that Baines is gone. I'll wish him the best and hope the money can be used to get a decent striker and okay LB.

And on that note I saw Yurt retweet a rumour RM are after him too. Balls.
Don't worry we'll get someone else.

Giggs and Neville are both out there together I think. Both completing their pro-liscence courses so they can manage at every level now. Good shit. One of them will take over after the long and illustrious reign of Sir David.

Slightly related - Carrick is holidaying with Gibson and P Neville. Our future midfield and their coach getting to know each other.

Arnie

Huddlestone is a good signing for Sunderland. He's a bit of a lump, but his passing range is excellent, I just hope Di Canio's not expecting him to come in and run his arse off.

Giggs is definitely at the World Cup, there was a shot of him, Neville, and some other aged pro that I can't remember.

Tc91

Don't worry we'll get someone else.

Giggs and Neville are both out there together I think. Both completing their pro-liscence courses so they can manage at every level now. Good shit. One of them will take over after the long and illustrious reign of Sir David.

Slightly related - Carrick is holidaying with Gibson and P Neville. Our future midfield and their coach getting to know each other.

-----

Time to make money on Animal Crossing, I've finally unlocked the island.

Arnie

Time to make money on Animal Crossing, I've finally unlocked the island.

Have no fucking clue what goes on in that game. Is it like Viva Pinata, because that game was top?

BNyd9cXCMAAk4VD.jpg

Watch it Darron, El Matador is coming (after he's tapped up Deulofeu).

Walshy

Liverpool obviously like the look of Sportings academy. Linked with that Bruma guy today in the echo. Apparently we want him to join Texeria and potentially Illori at the club.

Want more links to established playets though and the armenian.

Arnie

Liverpool obviously like the look of Sportings academy. Linked with that Bruma guy today in the echo. Apparently we want him to join Texeria and potentially Illori at the club.

Want more links to established playets though and the armenian.

Wasn't there word that he'd just signed somewhere? The lad that scored 5? Hasn't he just gone to Sporting?

I'm not involving myself in the Micky deal anymore, it's not good for my health.

Clegg

Liverpool are late to the party.

United plundered Sporting a decade ago. And Bruma won't come as cheap as some if their other signings.

Hixx

Elmohamady signed for Hull on a permanent. Few million more for incomings I would imagine. God he's fucking guff. Soon as the left back figures out his sole fucking threat is 'knock it through his legs and run' he literally becomes useless.

Clegg

Wasn't there word that he'd just signed somewhere? The lad that scored 5? Hasn't he just gone to Sporting?

I'm not involving myself in the Micky deal anymore, it's not good for my health.
Thats a different Bruma. The one you're thinking of has just signed for PSV.

Sporting's Bruma has been with them since he was 13.

Walshy

Have no idea. Was an article in the echo today saying we are still keen on Ilori but also are keen on Bruma even though our chances to get him this window are "slim". Could be a long term target for January.

Dont worry, I have faith on the armenian. Spurs have no need for him cos they are siging Paulinho and I think he wants to come to England rather than Germany so hopefully that gives us an advantage of Dortmund. We'd probably pay bigger wages too.

Tc91

Have no fucking clue what goes on in that game. Is it like Viva Pinata, because that game was top?

Erm, it's a community simulation video game where you are the mayor of a town which is inhabited by different animals and you do various activities to build up your town.

Linius hasn't been in this thread too much since getting it haha it's super addictive.

Jburton

Banned
Papers saying Moyes is going to come back with an improved bid for Baines.

And Madrid are now sniffing around Thiago.

The fact the Thiago transfer news has gone very quiet compared to the previous few weeks says to me the deal is done and will be unveiled along side Moyes.

Have no idea. Was an article in the echo today saying we are still keen on Ilori but also are keen on Bruma even though our chances to get him this window are "slim". Could be a long term target for January.

Not going to happen. We rejected 5M from City last year when he hadn't played a single senior game. If Portugal qualifys to the World Cup, there's an huge chance of him getting called to the squad. Why would we sell him now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom