• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Linius, I need to add you as a best friend on AC so I can spam you with random questions about stuff :D

I must say that I play offline most of the time because I have to use the 3G internet from my phone to get online. Home wifi doesn't communicate with the 3DS sadly.

But you can still add me, in some occassions I'll leave my internet on after some trading :p

I'm leaving for today, but let's visit towns tomorrow or so if you like.

Tc91

I must say that I play offline most of the time because I have to use the 3G internet from my phone to get online. Home wifi doesn't communicate with the 3DS sadly.

But you can still add me, in some occassions I'll leave my internet on after some trading :p

Alright no problem, whenever you can get online no rush!

Messi

it's official
you've gone insane
:|

tumblr_lnii19iEOM1qcj8b4.gif

Linius

Why's that?

My provider doesn't allow me to do some port forwarding, KPN over here is known for their issues when it comes to online gaming. Luckily my 360 works. 3DS however is no solution for as of yet. Might buy another router to try it that way some time in the future. Can't change my provider though, it's my parents choice.

Alright no problem, whenever you can get online no rush!

Allrighty :)

Could be due to your encryption mode (WEP/WPA) or your wifi channel. I had a similar problem a while back.

Wes

venison crêpe
French Beinsport journalist:

@PhilippeGenin 11m
Belhanda will Now decide between Aston Villa and Abu Dhabi He has also attracted Milan,inter,Atletico.

He doesn't want to spend 5 lessons on things like steering alone because that will get really pricey. So he uses a more direct approach. Told me how everything worked and helped me with switching gears and braking and corrected my steering when necessary. Went surprisingly well and you see that you are more skilled than you'd think.
KuGsj.gif

Love your Giorgio Tsoukalos avi Meus
3AQmK.gif

Linius

Damn, it's been 5 years since I had my last driving lesson. I feel old.

Three years for me now. But I'm not old.

Could be due to your encryption mode (WEP/WPA) or your wifi channel. I had a similar problem a while back.

Sadly no, everything from my 3DS works fine (e-shop,adding friends etc.) just playing the games doesn't work. So I can't play online races in MK or visit towns in AC and all that sort of stuff. The things that really matter :p

Clegg

The Sun are saying United will need to make a £16m bid to get Baines.

Sky Italia say Chelsea have made an official approach to United for Rooney.

Meier

Liverpool are late to the party.

United plundered Sporting a decade ago. And Bruma won't come as cheap as some if their other signings.
City have been after him since last summer (at least) when Sporting turned down a bid. Saw an article this morning that said we're about to formally place one again.

Meier

I love that Bacon's teacher took him on the highway for his first lesson. Crazy dutchies. I don't even know how to drive a stick. I mean I know the basic concept from video games but I've never done it in real life.

Tc91

Roma president James Pallotta has reiterated the club's stance on midfield star Daniele De Rossi, admitting that 'everyone' is on the market.

The American president of the club spoke to RAI television and refused to rule out a summer move for Italian star De Rossi, who has long been linked with a move to England.

"De Rossi? We'll see. Everybody is on the market, just as they are for the Boston Celtics," said Pallotta.

Shame City have just bought Fernandinho, Chelsea could go for him?

Forget Strootz get DDR, that would send dc into full on meltdown.

Linius

I love that Bacon's teacher took him on the highway for his first lesson. Crazy dutchies. I don't even know how to drive a stick. I mean I know the basic concept from video games but I've never done it in real life.

Lol, you should have gone with stick lessons amateur :p

Meier

Lol, you should have gone with stick lessons amateur :p

I'm not sure if they do it in Europe or not, but I took Driver's Ed in school.. there's like 30 kids in the class and the teacher is pretty much always like a (American) football coach so there's no way in hell he's going to have the patience to teach a bunch of kids stick. :lol

That was 15 years ago. Man, I'm old.

Meier

Shame City have just bought Fernandinho, Chelsea could go for him?

Forget Strootz get DDR, that would send dc into full on meltdown.

That'd suck. :( Ferna is a very different kind of player than DDR but he probably would have been cheaper (DDR). Pellegrini said he made him a strong priority so I'm happy the club was able to make it happen even if he cost too much at 30m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom