• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

The fact the Thiago transfer news has gone very quiet compared to the previous few weeks says to me the deal is done and will be unveiled along side Moyes.
Yeah. He's currently on holiday so it was up to his agent/father to tell Barca that he wants to leave. Only news that's come out since then, is that Thigo's brother, Rafa, signed a new contract with Barca. Hopefully they haven't convinced Thiago.

Even so, expect most deals to be announced before the 10th of July. Think that's when our Pre-season starts.

Walshy

Not going to happen. We rejected 5M from City last year when he hadn't played a single senior game. If Portugal qualifys to the World Cup, there's an huge chance of him getting called to the squad. Why would we sell him now?
Again, I dont know much about the guy just that we are interested.

I've heard he's your best talent since Ronaldo, although I'm sure thats a cliche that Sporting fans are sick of hearing.

Salazar

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 13m
116 - Leighton Baines created more scoring chances than any other player in the 2012-13 Premier League.

Man, we are going to score too many goals

too many goals

Blablurn

1040451_689027114447316_320340235_o.jpg

Again, I dont know much about the guy just that we are interested.

I've heard he's your best talent since Ronaldo, although I'm sure thats a cliche that Sporting fans are sick of hearing.

He's the standout player of the U20 World Cup with 5 goals and assists. Tons of potential but still has a lot to learn. He seems to have a good attitude and loyalty. Man Utd have been asking around about him and have been watching him closely.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 13m
116 - Leighton Baines created more scoring chances than any other player in the 2012-13 Premier League.

Man, we are going to score too many goals

too many goals

Ronaldo ------------------------------------------- Baines
-----------------Kagawa---------------Rooney-------------
----------------RVP---------------------Chicharito---------

He's the standout player of the U20 World Cup with 5 goals and assists. Tons of potential but still has a lot to learn. He seems to have a good attitude and loyalty. Man Utd have been asking around about him and have been watching him closely.
You guys should keep him for now. We will pay you a fair price in the future.

Lance Armstrong says football clubs influenced the decision to bin the blood bags in the Puerto trial.

More confirmation that Messi is 1% talent and 99% junkie.

You guys should keep him for now. We will pay you a fair price in the future.

Thats what I want. Keep him for 2 seasons and then sell him to you. Man Utd have always been more than fair with us and it's always a pleasure seeing one of our boys doing well on such a fantastic club as Man Utd.

BN0_9IrCMAAMaR5.png:large

His weakness in the air is a pretty big concern for me. We already seem to be really bad at conceding from crosses when CF's get in between our full-back and CB, or drop off onto the full-back.

Not sure that's entirely the fault of the full-back, though.

London Evening Standard seem to think Van Ginkel to Chelsea is in doubt.

Manchester Evening News also believes Rooney is adamant on leaving United,

Linius

Frank de Boer has signed a 4 year contract with Ajax. Good news for Ajax fans!

Got a feeling he will be Barca coach eventually.

Can't blame you for not knowing, but the deal was all set back in may, today was just the signature :p

But still, it's good he wants to stay for a while. I can only hope some of our players will do the same.

Just managed to overhear my brother having sex this morning, who didn't know I was there (went home to my moms to pick something up, she was at work but he was home...). He finished extremely quickly, I feel like it's my obligation as a brother to now send him that minute man efukt video to make him feel better, the girl even laughed a bit I think.

Tc91

Tevez on BBC news, he still has unpaid work to do yet he's buggered off to Turin. Someone just said they could slap him with a high penalty fine.

bjaelke

Just managed to overhear my brother having sex this morning, who didn't know I was there (went home to my moms to pick something up, she was at work but he was home...). He finished extremely quickly, I feel like it's my obligation as a brother to now send him that minute man efukt video to make him feel better, the girl even laughed a bit I think.

They knew you were coming.

Linius

Lol, must be so awkward :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sometimes I can't be arsed to go for long. Just wanna get it over with so I can fucking sleep.

Edit: No, I'm not Wooden's brother lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom