• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Just saw this picture on the gaming side

hjxzWnB.png

damn Brad!

Holy crap! From this

To what you posted. Taking after Davis and Gertsmann

:lolol

Milan losing to Everton of all teams for a mere 6m? FRANK ON SUICIDE WATCH

What are you guys doing?

Galliani is a piece of shit lately. He refuses to sign anyone until the very end of the market, ensuring we miss out on great deals and have a shitty start to the season (due to zero time to incorporate new players). His logic is always that "we have to sell first." But why can't he just make crucial signings now and get rid of deadweight later . . .

Or, better yet, not sign deadweight in the first place.

L1NETT

Time for some LA Nore need to complete backlog before next gen.

Eh I found that game a complete slog to be honest. Interesting setting and some cool mechanics and features but so repetitive and to be frank boring.

But hey, who am I to be telling you what to play? Enjoy

P.S: If you haven't, play Deus Ex HR first ;-).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
England - Egypt U20 on right now.

Kane and Cole started quote well.

I still don't understand why Pritchard isn't playing. Some of these lads have no guile. Coady is supposed to be the captain but he's painful to watch. He doesn't impose himself at all, needs to get stuck in and stop being bypassed.

Galliani is a piece of shit lately. He refuses to sign anyone until the very end of the market, ensuring we miss out on great deals and have a shitty start to the season (due to zero time to incorporate new players). His logic is always that "we have to sell first." But why can't he just make crucial signings now and get rid of deadweight later . . .

Or, better yet, not sign deadweight in the first place.

Sounds like Freaky Friday but starring Galliani and Daniel Levy.

Mastadon

Banned

I still don't u see stand why Pritchard isn't playing. Some of these lads have no guilel. Coady is supposed to be the captain but he's painful to watch. He doesn't impose himself at all, needs to get stuck in and stop being bypassed

U drunk?

I still don't u see stand why Pritchard isn't playing. Some of these lads have no guilel. Coady is supposed to be the captain but he's painful to watch. He doesn't impose himself at all, needs to get stuck in and stop being bypassed.

That's what he's supposed to be good at.

Pritchard fucked up that chance in the last game. If he'd scored I think they'd have had to start him. To be honest the guy on the left that looks like Ron Weasley (Luke Williams?) isn't bad.

Will watch after I've finished up this BBQ

GQman2121

Banned
What can I expect St. Etienne to ask for Kurt Zouma? Can't say I've seen much of him, but he seems a beast in videogame form. Does £12-15 seem right? Or are we looking at £15-2_?

Time for some LA Nore need to complete backlog before next gen.

Throw that shit in the trash and then set said trash on fire. The game shows you everything it has to offer within its first hour. And it's not by any means a short game either. It took me something 15-17 hours to complete and I got rid of it immediately. Second worst game this gen.

The Fifa stream isn't working for me today. 40 second intro video is followed by a nice spinning disk.

edit: guess I'm going to have to go downstairs and watch on Eurosport

G-Unit

Arsenal fans always posting about Higuain
Liverpool fans always posting about Mhikartaryan
Real Madrid fans always being cunts

Thiago posts EVERYWHERE

Yo bro, I heard we are friends now. Just let us get a fair chance at rooney and we cool for next year

Utterly pathetic:

FA reject Doncaster Rovers Belles' appeal against relegation

Doncaster Rovers Belles, one of the founding members of the national women's league, will be relegated from the top tier of the Women's Super League after the Football Association dismissed an appeal against the decision.

Formed in 1969, the Belles have been key members of the top flight for 22 years yet they will be replaced next season by Manchester City Ladies.

The FA dismissed Doncaster's appeal – that the panel who made the initial decision was not fully independent – because the club is "unable to satisfactorily meet minimum facility requirements, alongside further concerns on their commercial and marketing strategies".

This is the second contentious decision the FA have made in recent weeks which has caused controversy ahead of the newly restructured Women's Super League. Supporters at Lincoln Ladies were furious when a decision was made to rebrand and relocate their club as Notts County Ladies, a move which angered Nottingham Forest Ladies in equal measure.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente will fly in to Turin on Monday lunchtime for a medical.

The Press conference will be held at the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday at 15.00 UK time (16.00 local, 14.00 GMT) and be streamed live.
tumblr_ljsu5qy8CG1qbfpv3o1_500.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ushojax, what's wrong baby?
KuGsj.gif

I'm typing clumsily on my iPhone and as usual auto correct is doing dumb shit.

I wonder if Barkley will get into the Everton first team nex season. Seems like the sort of player Martinez would like.

Thiago time:

United so keen to sign Thiago that they're willing to pay beyond the release fee clause

What AS actually do say about Thiago is interesting. They haven't done a lengthy piece, the situation hit saturation point in Spain and they've all got a bit bored of it. However, they reckon that Manchester United want the deal completed soon, which would obviously give David Moyes a huge boost in his first week at Old Trafford.

In order to do this they are willing to pay Barcelona more than the player's buy-out clause. The current La Liga champions had been trying every trick in the book to bend the buy-out clause to make it less appealing, including threatening the player with a hefty tax bill. Manchester United are to said hope that by offering around €22m, as opposed to the buy-out clause of €18m, that they can get the player with less fuss and before any other club get into detailed personal negotiations with Thiago and his representatives.

Mazinho has also requested a clause which means his son is likely to get games at Manchester United or can leave for a similar fee to what they bought him for, that's also been reported elsewhere. Paying an extra few million to make the transfer easier also shows Thiago how much Manchester United want him and how they are willing to try and keep him out of the situation, Barcelona had brought up the tax issue because they wanted the clause personally from the player.

Eh I found that game a complete slog to be honest. Interesting setting and some cool mechanics and features but so repetitive and to be frank boring.

But hey, who am I to be telling you what to play? Enjoy

P.S: If you haven't, play Deus Ex HR first ;-).

Got that on PC even bigger backlog!

Damn no love for LA nore in here, fair play,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom