• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok United bros...

BN86fYACUAADnSf.jpg:large

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Prandelli "Physically El Shaarawy is fine, but psychologically he's a bit burned out at the moment. I don't know yet if he'll play."

Suen

lol people already making out Pipita to be the next RVP. Pipita pls, you had a disappointing season at Madrid...don't disappoint me again :(

I'm afraid there's no hope now.

We had fun, though.

I'm still having a bit of a hope.

I appreciated it for trying something different. A solid title if a little dull at times.

Its shite. Complete and utter shite.

A tech demo disguised as a game, about 10 hours overlong. Not fun, not tense, not entertaining, not immersive, not good.

I didn't have a problem with it first time through, definitely noticed the flaws later on after the story.

Suen

He's only 25. Lots of time to become the best in the world.

We're gonna win the league.
If we're getting some of the transfers that the media has been talking about....damn we could become so much better. Next season is going to be great. I think Higuain will be an excellent addition to our squad but I guess I'm not as hyped as most are because his play from last season traumatized me. Here's hoping he proves me wrong and that he gets the ball passed to him enough to get back in his form. I want to see Pipita from 2011/2012. I'd still take Negredo though...

Can any kind Arse soul give me a list of all the players we're currently being linked with?

FUCK playing with randoms.

One person Leeroy Jenkinsing it
One person stood idle the entire match (KICK THEM AFTER A MINUTE OF INACTIVITY FFS)

Thankfully one of their team disconnected at 0-3 so we came back to tie the match, with me just about scraping the resources needed

Someone play with me pls

kharma45

FUCK playing with randoms.

One person Leeroy Jenkinsing it
One person stood idle the entire match (KICK THEM AFTER A MINUTE OF INACTIVITY FFS)

Thankfully one of their team disconnected at 0-3 so we came back to tie the match, with me just about scraping the resources needed

Someone play with me pls

I still haven't tried the online yet, still getting murdered over and over again in SP lol.

If we're getting some of the transfers that the media has been talking about....damn we could become so much better. Next season is going to be great. I think Higuain will be an excellent addition to our squad but I guess I'm not as hyped as most are because his play from last season traumatized me. Here's hoping he proves me wrong and that he gets the ball passed to him enough to get back in his form. I want to see Pipita from 2011/2012. I'd still take Negredo though...

Can any kind Arse soul give me a list of all the players we're currently being linked with?

Higgy and Rppney.

That's it lol

Salvadora

I think Higuain is nailed on the succeed. He will be our main man. Madrid is such a toxic environment, especially last season.

The players we seem to be linked with are; César, Jedvaj, Rooney, Nani, Fellaini, Grenier.

Can't say they excite me, to be honest.

Prandelli "Physically El Shaarawy is fine, but psychologically he's a bit burned out at the moment. I don't know yet if he'll play."

Told you guys he wasn't unfit or injured.

Maybe he isn't "psychologically" fine because he came off a career-defining season only to be benched by his national team coach for a midget.

It must be really fun playing with Hitcher.

Its this metagame man. Shit's stressing me out. I need that hat and I'm running out of time. And I know that I'll reach 119 survivors, then the game will go 'new mission: Get 16 shiv kills in a match or lose 100% of your population lol' and that'll be that :(

I don't mind people who are bad at the game, but its people who play it like CoD. They annoy me. Even the players who played Call of Duty like Call of Duty used to annoy me :p

L1NETT

Terrific pictures Blaburn :p

Right then, here is a question. Favourite chant from your club or any club for that matter.

I'll share a couple from mine. They are pretty rude, obviously :)

(to My bonnie lies over the ocean)

If I Had the Wings of an Eagle,
and I Had the Ass of a Crow,
I’d Fly over Elland Road,
and Shit on the Bastards Below

and

Andy Gray,
Andy Gray,
Andy, Andy Gray,
when he gets the ball
he does fuck all,
Andy, Andy Gray.

There is one about Huddersfield I would share, but it might be a bit much for some :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think Higuain is nailed on the succeed. He will be our main man. Madrid is such a toxic environment, especially last season.

The players we seem to be linked with are; César, Jedvaj, Rooney, Nani, Fellaini, Grenier.

Can't say they excite me, to be honest.
Higuain had Ozil, Alonso and Modric behind him + CR7, Di Maria, Marcelo and Coentrão next to him + being managed by Mou + was competing with fucking Benzema....yet still failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom