• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Fuck Pogba I WANT MARRONE!

_688cb4d898efedfa296c6f1598328365.gif

tumblr_m47edycffZ1r30r4xo1_500.gif

Let it go, Yurt. You said it yourself. We're buying big this summer, our youngsters are mere bargaining chips. He's a goner, so is Manolo. :/

Has anyone in here actually watched Spring Breakers? Wooden, Arnie??

I did. Some nice tits and asses in there, that's about it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Come on Harry, even Ade would have had that. His finishing is his main weakness. I think he was offside but that's got to go in the net whether the flag goes up or not. He still looks a bit nervous in front of goal.

Dinokill

I was thinking more of a recent Brazil team, like the one from 2002.

Still. I will take 2002 Brazil over this Spain every day of the week. They were amazing to watch and their squad was out of this wolrd. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Lucio etc...

In fact, I think Brazil from 94 to 2005 is one the best National team runs of all time only trailing to Pele's Brazil

-2 World cups
-3 consecutive world cup finals
-3 Copas americas
-2 Confederations cups

Spain needs a lot to do if they want to be today's Brazil IMHO

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The defending on that second goal....

Ball watch

Ball watch

Ball watch

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Still. I will take 2002 Brazil over this Spain every day of the week. They were amazing to watch and their squad was out of this wolrd. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Lucio etc...

In fact, I think Brazil from 94 to 2005 is one the best National team runs of all time only trailing to Pele's Brazil

-2 World cups
-3 consecutive world cup finals
-3 Copas americas
-2 Confederations cups

Spain needs a lot to do if they want to be today's Brazil IMHO
I have enormous respect for Spain and what they're achieving but I completely agree with this post. When Brazil (and their brand of football) dominated the world it was really something else.

Zidane's France was an amazing side too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom