• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific pictures Blaburn :p

Right then, here is a question. Favourite chant from your club or any club for that matter.

I'll share a couple from mine. They are pretty rude, obviously :)

(to My bonnie lies over the ocean)

If I Had the Wings of an Eagle,
and I Had the Ass of a Crow,
I’d Fly over Elland Road,
and Shit on the Bastards Below

and

Andy Gray,
Andy Gray,
Andy, Andy Gray,
when he gets the ball
he does fuck all,
Andy, Andy Gray.

There is one about Huddersfield I would share, but it might be a bit much for some :p

In honour of Duncan Ferguson:

In for a week and out for a month, Duncan is a tampon

Blablurn

Pavel-Nedved-Ballon-dOr.jpg

kharma45

Its this metagame man. Shit's stressing me out. I need that hat and I'm running out of time. And I know that I'll reach 119 survivors, then the game will go 'new mission: Get 16 shiv kills in a match or lose 100% of your population lol' and that'll be that :(

I don't mind people who are bad at the game, but its people who play it like CoD. They annoy me. Even the players who played Call of Duty like Call of Duty used to annoy me :p

If the AI can do it all throughout the game why not do it online? :p It totally ruins the immersion at times how badly done it is :lol

Fry

In 2005 I used to play a lot of football, and I always wore Kaka's 22 on my back. People called me Kaka

Good times

one more for old times sake !

http://i.imgur.com/Fa4tAL4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

The hell is wrong with you? :( [spoiler]How long until we see those kind of pics again? Six-seven hundred years?[/spoiler]
[quote="Schweini, post: 67132616"]In 2005 I used to play a lot of football, and I always wore Kaka's 22 on my back. People called me Kaka

Good times[/QUOTE]
People called me Seedorf (from my name, Edo).

Salvadora

Oh yeah! But I don't think he'll come to us :(

If United's interest doesn't materialise I can see it happening. I'm not sure how much I want it to, though. Lightning may have a point in that he may not fit our system.

The most recent stories are suggesting that Fellaini wants £100,00 p/w. I'm not sure he is worth it. Although I suppose Walcott is on it..

Suen

I think Higuain is nailed on the succeed. He will be our main man. Madrid is such a toxic environment, especially last season.

The players we seem to be linked with are; César, Jedvaj, Rooney, Nani, Fellaini, Grenier.

Can't say they excite me, to be honest.
Mignolet is out of the picture, no idea how good César is in comparison to Szczesny but from what I've heard he's not all that special and in that case I'd just keep Szczesny there or get a better GK
Lopez

Shrek going to Arsenal would be pretty exciting and I think he could do great with us. Despite a disappointing season he can still be (and has been) a top class player so would definitely not mind him. I'd be more excited about Fellaini joining us though, the guy plays great and I think he'd bolster our midfield considerably and with Higuain up there, make it happen!!

Nani is ok. Dunno who Jedvaj. Grenier.....I don't trust Wenger when it comes to Ligue 1 players these days.

You should also post some Inter pics from those years now.

Edit: God damnit. Whatever, they'd be pictures taken in a court.
u need some rich oil people

Probably nobody would be interested in buying us tbh. Buying a team in Italy would be pretty dumb, from a financial point of view.

flippedb

Banned
Back in 05 I had just moved to a new neighborhood. Everyday I went out to play 3 hour-long football matches, most of the time while wearing a Milan jersey, so people started calling me "Milan". They do it to this day.

Salvadora

Mignolet is out of the picture, no idea how good César is in comparison to Szczesny but from what I've heard he's not all that special and in that case I'd just keep Szczesny there or get a better GK
Lopez

Shrek going to Arsenal would be pretty exciting and I think he could do great with us. Despite a disappointing season he can still be (and has been) a top class player so would definitely not mind him. I'd be more excited about Fellaini joining us though, the guy plays great and I think he'd bolster our midfield considerably and with Higuain up there, make it happen!!

Nani is ok. Dunno who Jedvaj. Grenier.....I don't trust Wenger when it comes to Ligue 1 players these days.
I think the problem with Rooney is how much he would cost & his wages. He would have to hit the ground running to justify it.

His complete disregard for fitness would be a huge problem too. He's no spring chicken anymore.

Suen

I miss the good Kaka.

Fuck real madrid.
I miss the Bayern that lost CL finals. Fuck Bayern.

Ancelotti has arrived and will transform Kaka to a beast.

#KakaBallonD'or13/14

Higuain had Ozil, Alonso and Modric behind him + CR7, Di Maria, Marcelo and Coentrão next to him + being managed by Mou + was competing with fucking Benzema....yet still failed.
Yurt pls, not these memories.

Oh yeah! But I don't think he'll come to us :(
Have hope! He won't be able to resist Wenger's french charisma

Yeah we have a big chance. What's your country?
Iraq.

If United's interest doesn't materialise I can see it happening. I'm not sure how much I want it to, though. Lightning may have a point in that he may not fit our system.

The most recent stories are suggesting that Fellaini wants £100,00 p/w. I'm not sure he is worth it. Although I suppose Walcott is on it..
Link?

I was reading a blog by an Arsenal fan the other day (lol I no rite???) and he says that Feliani hardly picks up any cards. Plus, Felaini has said that DM is his favourite position.

I think he'd be brilliant for us, and Wenger really likes him.

Suen

I think the problem with Rooney is how much he would cost & his wages. He would have to hit the ground running to justify it.

His complete disregard for fitness would be a huge problem too. He's no spring chicken anymore.
Yeah wage + disregard for fitness could def. cause us trouble. It's a risk but a risk that could be worth taking. I won't be too bummed if we don't get him though, money could be saved and be spent on other signings.

Bumhead

Banned

Right then, here is a question. Favourite chant from your club or any club for that matter.

and

Andy Gray,
Andy Gray,
Andy, Andy Gray,
when he gets the ball
he does fuck all,
Andy, Andy Gray.

There is one about Huddersfield I would share, but it might be a bit much for some :p

If you don't,
Fucking bounce,
If you don't fucking bounce then you're a Blade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Go_1owoDY0

Love that when it gets going.

Also our chanting about Brian McDermott at Elland Road last season tickled me. "He looks like an egg, he looks like an egg, Brian McDermott, he looks like an egg". "He fell off the wall, he fell of the wall, Brian McDermott, he fell off the wall". "Humpty, humpty dumpty, humpty dumpty, humpty humpty dumpty"

Salvadora

I was reading a blog by an Arsenal fan the other day (lol I no rite???) and he says that Feliani hardly picks up any cards. Plus, Felaini has said that DM is his favourite position.

I think he'd be brilliant for us, and Wenger really likes him.
He's a top class player who could potentially improve our squad immensely.

Him & Higuain are genuine improvements for us, in positions we are really weak in. We need to get in before Moyes gets back from holiday.
I don't have it :p

iirc he basically said that Fellaini would slow things down too much.

3Sixty

and

Andy Gray,
Andy Gray,
Andy, Andy Gray,
when he gets the ball
he does fuck all,
Andy, Andy Gray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTd78a-PIHY

You can't beat a classic.

Though all Puncheon toilet related chants are close.

Hixx

The lad who broke the Wickham to SAFC story is saying we have enquired about Henderson. Personally I don't believe it. He does seem to spend a canny bit time back in the north east and I'm not 100% sure Rodgers fully rates him but still can't see him leaving so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom