• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
emile_heskey_2000_v_sunderlanda.jpg

Linius

It's nice now we're posting history I can finally talk like I'm with the big boys. That is a sad feel at the same time I guess.

If true, I feel much better about our away kit now.

I think it might be true. I mean, who the fuck would say "I'm going to trick people by making believable fakes with under armour logos on the side and everything", and then go and make that giant monstrosity of an advert on the right?

Zabojnik

Prandelli "Physically El Shaarawy is fine, but psychologically he's a bit burned out at the moment. I don't know yet if he'll play."

Told you guys he wasn't unfit or injured.

Maybe he isn't "psychologically" fine because he came off a career-defining season only to be benched by his national team coach for a midget.

We all know what El Sha's real problem is. Penaltelli. Sure, they might act friendly, but it's all a charade. Mario stole his thunder and his soul. El Sha is now a complete wreck. It also doesn't help that Balo is being treated as Milan's superstar and El Sha as a second class player. Galliani, what are you doing?

L1NETT

We doing some early prem pics? Brings back so many feels. Us versus Liverpool, most important goal scored by us in recent memory.

2284683.jpg

_748059_wetherall300.jpg

And even more feels.

stu-mac-brad2.jpg

Legend <3

Man early prem was so good. 1999-2001. Great years.

I think it might be true. I mean, who the fuck would say "I'm going to trick people by making believable fakes with under armour logos on the side and everything", and then go and make that giant monstrosity of an advert on the right?

I don't think you're even allowed a sponsor that big. There are FA rules on that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom