• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I can't fault TWBB at all. Acting, cinematography, score, writing, pacing, length. I just don't think there's a thing wrong with the entire film. 2007 was a fucking superb year, about 5/6 of my very favourite movies from that year alone.
I've not seen it.

Oo la la

There will be fud

Are they the only
brazilian
team interested in purchasing him? If so, it's pretty ridiculous.

Purportedly Cruzeiro and Flamengo both want Robinho, but I think Robinho only wants Santos.

It's a weird situation. Binho is a star at Santos, they need a Neymar replacement, and they got a lot of money from player sales this summer . . . playing hardball with the Gold Tie, the master of bargains, makes no sense. Unless they know that we have other transfers (Tevez, and now Honda) dependent on selling Robinho, and are hoping for Galliani to budge. But if they are holding out for that, they don't know him very well.

Korez

1002753_519782878088265_817549049_n.jpg

Oh you Matri.

Kinan

We got Belhanda! Yes! Surprise announcement in the half time of Dynamo Kiev - Zenith Spb match.
Excellent, together ith Mbokani and Lance our offensive should be fine. Now all we need is one or two
defenders and we are set for the season.

Wilbur

Banned
We got Belhanda! Yes! Surprise announcement in the half time of Dynamo Kiev - Zenith Spb match.
Excellent, together ith Mbokani and Lance our offensive should be fine. Now all we need is one or two
defenders and we are set for the season.

STAY ALL SEASON NEW TEAM

taunt the villa fans

please

I need fresh meat

I quite like Belhanda. Tricky little player.

Man, I need to re-watch some of my favourite films again. Me and Wilbz pretty much have the same taste in film.

For instance,
we love Employee of the Month

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So according to the Crotian press Spurs have apparently signed the two best prospects in Croatia, Halilovic and Jedvaj. Anyone know anything about them? It seems like they won't join up until next year but from the way the press are treating the story it sounds like quite a coup.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Juega en el puesto de Cesc e Iniesta actuará en el centro del campo. Casillas; Arbeloa, Piqué, Ramos, Jordi Alba; Busquets; Pedro, Xavi, Iniesta, Mata; y Torres, once de España en Maracaná.

official spain line-up.

So according to the Crotian press Spurs have apparently signed the two best prospects in Croatia, Halilovic and Jedvaj. Anyone know anything about them? It seems like they won't join up until next year but from the way the press are treating the story it sounds like quite a coup.

All I know about Halilovic is that he has longish hair and is really young.

fuenf

I can't fault TWBB at all. Acting, cinematography, score, writing, pacing, length. I just don't think there's a thing wrong with the entire film. 2007 was a fucking superb year, about 5/6 of my very favourite movies from that year alone.

The best thing about TWBB was the amazing trailer. The movie is just plain bad, DDL' performance is its only saving grace but even he cant carry the whole movie. It was so bad it retroactively made me appreciate No Country For Old Men much more.

Salvadora

So you're spending 20m euros on two young, unproven players you won't even get until next year?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So you're spending 20m euros on two young, unproven players you won't even get until next year?

Don't be crazy, Levy isn't going to pay that shit up front. It will be a lengthy payment plan, the players aren't even joining until 2014.

These are not signings meant for the current first team.

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara 9s
The main story on Portugese paper A Bola's website is that Ezequiel Garay will sign for Manchester United during next week.

FUCK

THIS

SHIT

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara 9s
The main story on Portugese paper A Bola's website is that Ezequiel Garay will sign for Manchester United during next week.

FUCK

THIS

SHIT

Just seems non-sensical and suspiciously like Jorge Mendes using rumours in local news outlets to try and get teams to bid on one of his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom