• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
TLOU - just did the bit with
that bunch of Clickers in the train station near the start - I fucking shit myself, so tense

Skyrim is great and all but I haven't enjoyed a game this much since U2. It's fucking class, Arnold.

o and kelly's tatties are divine, wanna rub sperm

Kenka

Ronaldo in 2003 (!):

ronaldo_facup-2004_1124820i.jpg

Ronaldo in 2004:

Euro-2004-Portugal-Pays-Bas_full_diapos_large.jpg

No nandrolone involved one says ?

e51b6_ORIG-eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif

edit: the image above is from 2003 actually. My gosh.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I doubt Ronaldo would throw his career away to play in a crap league.

Yeah. Only shit players like Ibra, Silva, Lavezzi, Falcao, Moutinho and Rodriguez would want to play there.

We laugh about it but I've yet to see a top player who hasn't wanted to move when one of PSG/Monaco has rolled up.

Arnie

TLOU - just did the bit with
that bunch of Clickers in the train station near the start - I fucking shit myself, so tense

Skyrim is great and all but I haven't enjoyed a game this much since U2. It's fucking class, Arnold.
Oh god I'm cumming buckets.

And the BBC are propping up the Mkhitaryan story. UMF. Good afternoon.

Walshy

BBC, Telegraph and the Guardian all reporting that Liverpool are willing to meet Mkhitaryan release clause.

The Shakhtar manager has came out today and said that a clause exists and a club has met it.

It's happening...

Arnie

If you travel in Asia you'll appreciate it so much more, too. No other movie actually captures the feeling of being abroad like LIT.
As soon as I start earning some smooth money ill take a trip to Tokyo.
BBC, Telegraph and the Guardian all reporting that Liverpool are willing to meet Mkhitaryan release clause.

The Shakhtar manager has came out today and said that a clause exists and a club has met it.

It's happening...
This, The last of us, and a Chinese in one day is too much to take.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh by the way, my Note 2 died last night.
KuGsj.gif

Any suggestions? HTC, S4, Note 2 again?
fuck iPhones

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Unless you really want change from Android I wouldn't jump in just yet. Lumia 925 is nice but I'm eager to see what Nokia's EOS will be like when it launches.

Hmm.

What about the HTC One? Can I listen to hip hop with my basketball bros on share play with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom