• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

He's only on the U-20 team though.

Don't say 'only', man.

He's with the future of Spanish football. A man who'll eventually surpass Isco.

BM5I0vECEAAXhmE.jpg

Arnie

MKH is better than Eriksen anyway, and signing one pretty much precludes signing the other, for both clubs.

You go your way, we'll go ours. And I say that because if Dortmund wanted to hijack a move for the Armenian they could do it without hesitation. They've got more money and more pulling power.

Meier

Don't say 'only', man.

He's with the future of Spanish football. A man who'll eventually surpass Isco.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BM5I0vECEAAXhmE.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I hope Suarez gets some time next season -- City should loan him out within the Prem so he can get some minutes. What do you expect out of Suso next season? In all honesty, I bet their U-21 team could beat most everyone else's senior team. It's unbelievable how stacked Spain is these days.

I hope United don't get that Illarramendi kid. He's been fantastic at the U-21s.

Arnie

I hope Suarez gets some time next season -- City should loan him out within the Prem so he can get some minutes. What do you expect out of Suso next season? In all honesty, I bet their U-21 team could beat most everyone else's senior team. It's unbelievable how stacked Spain is these days.

I hope United don't get that Illarramendi kid. He's been fantastic at the U-21s.

I really want Suso to go somewhere on loan. He needs regular game time, and we can't offer it him here. If the summer plans go accordingly we'll have Coutinho and Mkhitaryan in his favoured position, and we don't have the Europa League to play him. I think the plan is to loan him, and Shelvey, to get consistent first team experience and come back the season after ready to contribute to the squad.

Suso will be really, really good. I can spot a foetus, as can Rafa, Brendan, and the Spanish FA. Januzaj is but a droplet.

Meier

didn't they break up? i want to do some questionable things with her...

That was just a rumor apparently. Mario had a pic of a girl with an engagement ring (presumably Fanny) as his Twitter profile pic for a bit... lucky bastard.

Other chick is staring at her tits and pursing her lips angrily.

Arnie

If Liverpool win the league I'll buy you all* a piece of Warrior merchandise.

*Offer does not extend to those on my ignore list

We should send Suso out on loan to Brighton or Watford or someone, to end in January with a possibility of extending it to the end of the season, and a term that says we can take him back if he's not getting enough minutes to make it worth his development being taken out of our own hands.

Walshy

The scouse boom-bust cycle is so accurate.
What do you mean? Suarez will be convinced to stay by some intimate face touching by Brendan as soon as he comes back from Brazil.

Papa will join and be the reincarnation of 2008 Vidic whilst Henrik will join up and form an attacking from four of him, Coutinho, Sturridge and Suarez.

Mignolet will up his already great performances for Sunderland and will win the golden gloves and will be in PFA team of the year with the rest of the Liverpool starting 11.

Number 19, 20 and 21 are on the way.

Arnie

We should send Suso out on loan to Brighton or Watford or someone, to end in January with a possibility of extending it to the end of the season, and a term that says we can take him back if he's not getting enough minutes to make it worth his development being taken out of our own hands.

Brighton would be good, that'll be less than an hour away from me and I can travel to scout on weekends. Send the reports back to L4, marked 'Confidential: For your eyes only, Mike Marsh'.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Maroutta "Juve have never thought of selling Marchisio. Neither now nor ever. For us, the talk ends here. Last September the club extended his contract until 2017, a clear demonstration of how important he is"

tumblr_mn6j61AJ4P1r30r4xo1_500.png

Moyes, behave.

Tc91

Seeing as we are doing prizes

If Liverpool win the league I will buy the Lolerpool supporters a season ticket each.

Arnie

Seeing as we are doing prizes

If Liverpool win the league I will buy the Lolerpool supporters a season ticket each.

:lol :lol :lol

United fans thinking you can just go up to the ticket office and buy a season ticket.

Good luck with that, mate. This isn't Old Trafford.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool are going to win the league and it's going to be fucking glorious. King Rodgers will deliver.

I don't want Mastadon to regret changing his name

Blablurn

didn't they break up? i want to do some questionable things with her...

but is your penis ready to dominate her? she looks like u have to be a crazy maniac like balotelli to control her. i'm sure they do crazy stuff in bed. maybe he just leaves his penis inside her all day long. or on her tits.

Pellegrini's awesome. Just seen his interview; he's like a South American Wenger.

Can't believe we chose Roy fucking Hodgson over him.

'There's never been a successful South American Premier League manager, Hodgson is a better choice' - Some mug on RAWK, June 2010

Most stupid thing I've ever read

PQ you cunt

What happens if you try getting 5 in a group?

Bebe is getting sold. He wants to go to Sporting.

We don´t have the money to buy him and I really doubt we want him. We have enough wingers with Bruma and Esgaio being part of the senior squad, Diogo Salomão returning from his loan, Carrillo and Capel (although Capel seems to be on his way out).
We´re having a very small squad of only 20 players on the senior squad for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom