• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Is Barcelona the Pittsburgh Penguins of football?

Did the Penguins revolutionise Ice Hockey and form the greatest team of all time, all the while the same players for the team making up 80% of the 2 x North American championship and 1 x world cup winning team?

If the answer to those is yes, then my answer to you is also, yes.

Meier

Why do teams even agree to buy back clauses? Look at Carvajal. Was just a glorified loan

Because it is the only way Madrid will sell a promising youngster. Hard to say if Bayer made a profit off him when you consider they paid a year's wages, but they probably would have had to do that anyway even if they'd just loaned him. Sometimes they don't do it.. I'd imagine Mata had one and they didn't exercise it obviously.

K1LLER7

Did the Penguins revolutionise Ice Hockey and form the greatest team of all time, all the while the same players for the team making up 80% of the 2 x North American championship and 1 x world cup winning team?

If the answer to those is yes, then my answer to you is also, yes.
Also does their main player avoid paying taxes? :p

flippedb

Banned
Nokia's cameras are best cameras.

samsung-nokia-600x840.jpg

Up is a picture taken with the zoom on the new S4 Zoom. Down is a picture taken with the year old Nokia 808.

Blablurn

Apparently we will announce the Gomez deal in the upcoming 10 days. Seems like he is really gong to leave us.

Plus, Rummenigge called Lewandowskis agent one more time, confirming that Bayern wants him. Maybe this year, but also next year if Dortmund doesn't want to let him go.

rodvik

Lewandcuntski should just come to Liverpool. He's be a star!

I dont see why not. You could just about afford the transfer fee and the wages would be no problem for just about any Premier League club. Throw him 60K a week and he would be a happy camper surely?

G-Unit

lol do people really think alonso is better that buscuits? L.O.L

not saying alonso is bad, but buscuits is really good.

FootballFan

Can't wait to play Game of the Forever, The Last of Us in an hour or so. Last game I bought was Ni No Kuni I think, I'm hyped for this.

Naughty Gods pls.

Zabojnik

So, Mario Gomez was born to play for Fiorentina? that´s a huge step back for him.

I'll believe it when I see. I don't see Fiorentina giving him 5M€/year, that's way too much for them. And even that would be half of what the makes at Bayern, if you count all the bonuses and prizes.

Kenka

I'll believe it when I see. I don't see Fiorentina giving him 5M€/year, that's way too much for them. And even that would be half of what the makes at Bayern, if you count all the bonuses and prizes.

And how the hell can they shell out 30M€ for his transfer. That's unthinkable. Fiorentina has probably has much of a budget as Basel this year, with the vast majority coming from TV revenue. I don't see it happen.

Zabojnik

And how the hell can they shell out 30M€ for his transfer. That's unthinkable. Fiorentina has probably has much of a budget as Basel this year, with the vast majority coming from TV revenue. I don't see it happen.

By fucking us over with Jovetic. :p Yeah, I don't know. I call bullshit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wish Madrid would hurry up with the Ancelotti announcement. What's the bloody hold up?

PSG are probably being dicks and not officially letting him go until they get a replacement in the pipeline. A replacement that isn't AVB.

I wish they'd hurry up though, the fire sale needs to begin.

Lightning

Banned
PSG are probably being dicks and not officially letting him go until they get a replacement in the pipeline. A replacement that isn't AVB.

I wish they'd hurry up though, the fire sale needs to begin.
You better hope they don't snatch AVB . It would royally screw your summer with not many top managers available.

Laudrup sounds like a bit of a twat behind the scenes.

Nyx

media_xll_1705923.jpg

Poor Mike van der Hoorn, after praising him for months he fails at the Euros u-21..

Good thing about it is that he'll probably play at Utrecht for at least another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom