• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Summary of Footie Thread today:

• Kinnear is hilarious
  • tLziV62.jpg
  • Thiago is coming to <my club>
  • LAST OF US EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY CLUB LETS ALL GET JACKETS MADE
  • #Dead

Arnie

So recently I've developed a case crippling anxiety whenever I'm trying to get to sleep. As in, thinking over and over about loads of bad shit and "what ifs" that could happen to me. I dunno where it's come from or why but its getting really irritating.

Might make a thread in OT.

Better than having anxiety in the daytime when you've got to function and do actual things. If I do get anxiety stuff it's never over stuff like dying, or mortality, it's always minuscule irrelevant things that I shouldn't be worried about. To be honest, death is the least of my fears.

I'm worried I'm going to move into a flat in London and I'll be living with two Polish musicians who creep into my room after going out and finger me rotten.

FootballFan

Summary of Footie Thread today:

• Kinnear is hilarious
  • tLziV62.jpg
  • Thiago is coming to <my club>
  • LAST OF US EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY CLUB LETS ALL GET JACKETS MADE
  • #Dead

- Yes he is.
- I want her. Pls.
- Thiago is staying!
- *patting the LoU patch on my jacket*
- :(

bud

kelly has the kind of nipples i'd try to jam into my dick hole

they're magnificent

god bless that woman

billy zane was inside of her

he was also inside of...

... ANCK SU NAMUN

she had a pretty nice body as well

Wilbur

Banned

they're magnificent

god bless that woman

he was also inside of...

... ANCK SU NAMUN

isnt that marta 2?

seriously i cant stop looking at these nipples. they'd take up like 70 percent of your mouth

it'd be like sucking a grape

Batigol

Banned

they're magnificent

god bless that woman

he was also inside of...

... ANCK SU NAMUN

Anck su namun was bangin'

Yen

So recently I've developed a case crippling anxiety whenever I'm trying to get to sleep. As in, thinking over and over about loads of bad shit and "what ifs" that could happen to me. I dunno where it's come from or why but its getting really irritating.

I do the same, you'll be grand WJD.

Salvadora

Better than having anxiety in the daytime when you've got to function and do actual things. If I do get anxiety stuff it's never over stuff like dying, or mortality, it's always minuscule irrelevant things that I shouldn't be worried about. To be honest, death is the least of my fears.

I get both :/ (never about death though).

Don't know what to do about it either.

Yen

Grand stuff.

How long did it take to heal if you don't mind me asking?

Break in July. Corset/cast until mid-November. With cast on it was ok - cast was rather uncomfortable and I got cramp all the time, but there wasn't much real pain. I'd say by December I was healed. I've always had a bad back anyway, cysts and a very slight curvature.

I spent an evening browsing a site on unsolved serial murders.

It was revealing.

Interesting. What's the name of the site? You can PM me if you don't want to link it here, in case it upsets anyone here.

Find it really interesting during the day, but then when it comes to needing to sleep, instantly regret it.

Same lol. For example, I just read about the Moors Murders, fuck what a grim story. Unbelievable that they got away with it for so long.
You're not, I've done it before. Reading the one for James Bulger made me really uncomfortable.

Ooh yeah, that's a horrible one. I know the basic details of it, but not the whole thing. Gonna start on Fred West now, lol.

kharma45

Interesting. What's the name of the site? You can PM me if you don't want to link it here, in case it upsets anyone here.

Same lol. For example, I just read about the Moors Murders, fuck what a grim story. Unbelievable that they got away with it for so long.

Ooh yeah, that's a horrible one. I know the basic details of it, but not the whole thing. Gonna start on Fred West now, lol.

PM me too Sal.

Yeah it was horrible, the Wikipedia page was enough on it :(

Clegg

Break in July. Corset/cast until mid-November. With cast on it was ok - cast was rather uncomfortable and I got cramp all the time, but there wasn't much real pain. I'd say by December I was healed. I've always had a bad back anyway, cysts and a very slight curvature.
Cool.

Glad to hear your better now.

Wilbur

Banned
Okay has anyone done the bit in TLOU with the lift and the water

i get the feeling im going to be scared

should i save and play in the day

FootballFan

Okay has anyone done the bit in TLOU with the lift and the water

i get the feeling im going to be scared

should i save and play in the day

Stop spoiling the fucking game, now I know there will be water and a lift.

Also, Thiago after the final:

"The most important thing is to show the world tika taka football."

:lol I love our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom