• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morata says he spoke to Florentino Perez who has told him he will stay with Madrid. Lets see whether Perez changes his tune in his hunt for Suarez.

Morata also says that Thiago has offers which are big enough to make him consider leaving...we kinda already knew this but there you go, Morata is saying it too.

hV2HSCy.png

Can't wait!

K1LLER7

Morata says he spoke to Florentino Perez who has told him he will stay with Madrid. Lets see whether Perez changes his tune in his hunt for Suarez.

Morata also says that Thiago has offers which are big enough to make him consider leaving...we kinda already knew this but there you go, Morata is saying it too.

Morata should come to the PL. I see a young Torres in him. Needs more games though.

Thiago will go to Chelsea or City.

rodvik

Wondering what the best way to tell your girlfriend that she's smothering you is

Just tell her you never want sex with her again. Thats going to be the outcome when you explain your feelings so you may as well just cut straight to it.

Seriously, you dont tell her she is smothering you or you need space. That will not go well.

edit: if you do need space then do not talk about the principle, focus on the specific. "Hey I am gonna play this cool new video game most evenings this week honey, that cool?" goes over a lot better than "I need space and time away from you."

Batigol

Banned
Just tell her you never want sex with her again. Thats going to be the outcome when you explain your feelings so you may as well just cut straight to it.

Seriously, you dont tell her she is smothering you or you need space. That will not go well.

Well, shit

WJD

So recently I've developed a case crippling anxiety whenever I'm trying to get to sleep. As in, thinking over and over about loads of bad shit and "what ifs" that could happen to me. I dunno where it's come from or why but its getting really irritating.

Might make a thread in OT.

So recently I've developed a case crippling anxiety whenever I'm trying to get to sleep. As in, thinking over and over about loads of bad shit and "what ifs" that could happen to me. I dunno where it's come from or why but its getting really irritating.

I used to lie awake for hours thinking about death and the ramifications of an afterlife and 'what if one of the religions is right and I die an atheist'

Messi

Welcome to the last 10 years of my life. CRIPPLING FEAR OF SLEEP.

Scum

When was the last wank?
When was the last shag?

image.php

Clegg

I used to lie awake for hours thinking about death and the ramifications of an afterlife and 'what if one of the religions is right and I die an atheist'

This happens to me during the run up to exams.

I start think of the worst case scenarios for questions and stuff. Can't sleep then.

WJD

When was the last wank?
When was the last shag?

image.php

About 4 hours a go.
Just over a week a go.

I don't even think about rational things its like, I watch videos like the one with the Russian getting killed by the bricks and realise fuuuuuck I'm such a mortal and that leads me on to loads of other extremely remote possibilities that I just assume would typically happen to me because of reasons. Completely out of character for me but its been going on for an annoyingly long time now.

bud23

I used to do it when I was 4 or 5 years old, nights were terrifying. Then I decided to stop thinking. Last year I joined Gaf.

Meier

What's the conflict of interest at Madrid, City, or Bayern?
Pep probably said he wouldn't take any of their players and Madrid and Barça probably have an unofficial pact of sorts (at least as far as release clauses go). Txiki and Ferran were forced out by Rossell so I don't see why they'd have any interest in being chummy. Pep's bro is Thiago's agent and he must have a great relationship with Txiki and Ferran since they got Pep the job originally.

Clegg

FFS lads now you've made me depressed.

And which one of you fuckers is behind this?

Tancredi Fan Page ‏@TancrediFan 8m

@tancredipalmeri Tancredi please can we have a shout out for you're new fan page set up? Would be appreciated #TancrediFans

Scum

About 4 hours a go.
Just over a week a go.

I don't even think about rational things its like, I watch videos like the one with the Russian getting killed by the bricks and realise fuuuuuck I'm such a mortal and that leads me on to loads of other extremely remote possibilities that I just assume would typically happen to me because of reasons. Completely out of character for me but its been going on for an annoyingly long time now.

Stop spending time on OT. Stay away from those damned morbid clips of other people's misfortune. I don't know how you could watch that stuff. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom