• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but seriously. I could prob go again right now. But how much is too much?

My mother told me that growing up they would have to tell me to take my hands out of my pants in public. Lol i was like 6.

When your cock falls off.

Messi...strangest place you've ever knocked one out? Actually that goes for all of you

shortyme

No but seriously. I could prob go again right now. But how much is too much?

My mother told me that growing up they would have to tell me to take my hands out of my pants in public. Lol i was like 6.

I have no idea. When your junk starts to hurt?

Pretty sure most little boys have to be told to keep their hands out of their pants. And sometimes older men too.

Messi

I have no idea. When your junk starts to hurt?

Pretty sure most little boys have to be told to keep their hands out of their pants. And sometimes older men too.

How would you know? Yours fell off.

I cant help but feel that last bit was directed at me.

Willy ive done it several times on a plane. HELL I might do it in 2 weeks. I did it in a hotel lobby toilet. A kfc toilet.

I used to be alot more outgoing.

Nowhere to do it in camp nou

Clegg

I only get carried away in public if I'm with a girl or have too much drink on me.

Never tried to jerk off in any public places.

snoopen

Went to the Socceroos match last night.. will post up a few pictures shortly. Shit game but the win at the end was all we needed.

Thoughts for anti-faking rules:

If a physio checks on an injured player, the player must leave the field and wait at least 3 minutes.

If a stretcher is called, the player must leave the field and wait at least 5 minutes

Messi

Fuck yeah USA!!

CryingEagle-Flag640.jpg

FootballFan

Went to the Socceroos match last night.. will post up a few pictures shortly. Shit game but the win at the end was all we needed.

Thoughts for anti-faking rules:

If a physio checks on an injured player, the player must leave the field and wait at least 3 minutes.

If a stretcher is called, the player must leave the field and wait at least 5 minutes

I think that would be too far. All I ask is the physios should be ready to sprint onto the field at all times. I hate when they get called and it takes 30 seconds until they actually start running towards the 'injured' player.

Run on instantly, pick him up if safe, move him to the side of the pitch on the stretcher and continue the match.

Messi

ok, I get that but if you did it in the first place but now you're ashamed of it, I'm just...clearly putting too much thought into this. :/

Very little thought went into it. The shame came years later. Its one of the two things in my life that i truly regret.

The other was something i did in stupidity cost me great friendship :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom