• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck on the first fight against the Infected lol

The first guy, I can sneak up on at full speed, but the others seem to hear you when you try that :s

Wilbur

Banned
and now there's a fucking cavern things with FUCKING BARE FUNGI

i turned the light on loooool

I'm stuck on the first fight against the Infected lol

The first guy, I can sneak up on at full speed, but the others seem to hear you when you try that :s

then dont use full speed turk

and now there's a fucking cavern things with FUCKING BARE FUNGI

i turned the light on loooool

then dont use full speed turk

But the first guy standing there like Rooney post-lobotomy is indicating that I should be able to sneak up on them at a fast crouch-walk. Is that not the case?

And fuck Clickers. Terrifying bastards

@FW, was it you or me who disconnected in that last game? I've been getting it for ages, but I thought you were the host?

@FF, piss off, nothing spoilerish about it :p

K1LLER7

Stop spoiling the fucking game, now I know there will be water and a lift.

Also, Thiago after the final:

"The most important thing is to show the world tika taka football."

:lol I love our players.
Chelsea will treat him well.

-- Ramires - Thiago --

Oscar -- Mata -- Hazard

-------- Cavani -------------

Europa League winners right there.

Wilbur

Banned
shut ur mouths and know ur roles, I'm spoiling nothing

It's fucking scary OMG DAT MEENS DERE IS SCARES fuck you all

im going to bed to dream of stars

Arnie

I got inside a school and turned it off.

Fucking pooing myself in the front room.

Need to rest my brain, and my rectum.

I think the sugar high from the J2O wore off and now I'm crashing. I need a pillow.

Christian Atsu is shit.

G-Unit

shut ur mouths and know ur roles, I'm spoiling nothing

It's fucking scary OMG DAT MEENS DERE IS SCARES fuck you all

im going to bed to dream of stars

nipples...nipple sucking... nipples with beach sand... nipples fetiche

Yo, I own ur dreams now

Wilbur

Banned
I got inside a school and turned it off.

Fucking pooing myself in the front room.

Need to rest my brain, and my rectum.

I think the sugar high from the J2O wore off and now I'm crashing. I need a pillow.

Christian Atsu is shit.

Fuck I thought the school was scary earlier but fuck me, i genuinely had to turn the light on and then turn the ps3 off. Will play that section in the day loooooooooool

If this game is better than BioShock: Infinite then it's probably going to be my favourite game this gen.

Didn't even bother playing Infinite because I knew it'd be the same average gameplay from Bioshock. Great conceptually and it all looks top notch but they make it a shooter and its a fucking boring shooter. Should have made it a different genre of game

nipples...nipple sucking... nipples with beach sand... nipples fetiche

Yo, I own ur dreams now

hello

enter

Arnie

If this game is better than BioShock: Infinite then it's probably going to be my favourite game this gen.

I preferred the original Bioshock to Infinite. Was more impactful at the time.

I think The Last of Us is better. It's slower, and darker, and harder. You don't look in a trash can and find 18 bullets, you look in a kitchen draw, find zero bullets, and then realise you were stupid for expecting humans to keep bullets in kitchens.

Then you hear something click and you get the fuck down and start sweating.

Wilbur

Banned
The worst sound in gaming is literally when you're pottering around trying to find some shit for your backpack and you hear the clicking, I genuinely shit myself and whizz around in all directions using my Batman detective mode to see where the fuck its coming from

And I can deal with the normal ones but the clickies and the fucking tubbos make me want to cry

Is Metro the one thats in Russia or something? Might pick it up when its cheap

Koko

Banned

I think The Last of Us is better. It's slower, and darker, and harder. You don't look in a trash can and find 18 bullets, you look in a kitchen draw, find zero bullets, and then realise you were stupid for expecting humans to keep bullets in kitchens.

:lol this is me in every single building.

Fuck I thought the school was scary earlier but fuck me, i genuinely had to turn the light on and then turn the ps3 off. Will play that section in the day loooooooooool

Didn't even bother playing Infinite because I knew it'd be the same average gameplay from Bioshock. Great conceptually and it all looks top notch but they make it a shooter and its a fucking boring shooter. Should have made it a different genre of game

hello

enter

I want Ken Levine to make a Dear Esther type game, where the only thing that matters is the world and the atmosphere. If I could go through Bioshock like a ghost, just watching the Splicers and Big Daddies going about their business, with paths blocked by a lack of equipment and puzzles it'd be the best game of all time. Dear Esther x Metroid x Rapture = win

G-Unit

The worst sound in gaming is literally when you're pottering around trying to find some shit for your backpack and you hear the clicking, I genuinely shit myself and whizz around in all directions using my Batman detective mode to see where the fuck its coming from

And I can deal with the normal ones but the clickies and the fucking tubbos make me want to cry

Is Metro the one thats in Russia or something? Might pick it up when its cheap

Yes dude, 2033 and 2034 are the most atmospheric games I have ever played. So good.
Will not be disappointed.

Clegg

You have me hyped now.

Fuck.

Wilbur

Banned
I loved the atmosphere in Bioshock, and I loved the story and Rapture and everything. But the gameplay was just there. The plasmids were pretty fun but as a shooter, it was just so average. I just wiki'd Infinite and read the story because I'm not actually interested in playing it.

TLOU is already in my top five GOTG, and I'm only 40% through

I loved the atmosphere in Bioshock, and I loved the story and Rapture and everything. But the gameplay was just there. The plasmids were pretty fun but as a shooter, it was just so average. I just wiki'd Infinite and read the story because I'm not actually interested in playing it.

It didn;t help that the PS3 version had a 1 second delay between killing someone and their body reacting to their death, and ragdolling. It made it look janky as fuck

G-Unit

Metro 2033 shooting is average at best, but you really feel like you are there.

Metro 2034 has really good shooting, plus you still has this fantastic post apocalyptic world.

Wilbur

Banned
It didn;t help that the PS3 version had a 1 second delay between killing someone and their body reacting to their death, and ragdolling. It made it look janky as fuck

I can't really remember, haven't played it for a fair few years now. I just remember absolutely being entranced up until and just after the first big daddy encounter, then becoming increasingly bored as the game went on.

It's a shame I won't be able to play TLOU.

you'd probably hate it and proclaim that free running on the ps2 was superior

Metro 2033 shooting is average at best, but you really feel like you are there.

Metro 2034 has really good shooting, plus you still has this fantastic post apocalyptic world.

I'll check them out baby

Arnie

Bioshock 1 :bow

Best game ever along MGS3 and SotC.
What the fuck.

Who else changed their name to Schweini?
You have me hyped now.

Fuck.
Seriously, the moment to moment gameplay is sublime.

Best survival horror game I've played since Resident Evil 4, and I'm only a few hours in.

you'd probably hate it and proclaim that free running on the ps2 was superior
LOL

Fuck, getting a muscle spasm in my knee. Went for a run earlier, and my body's telling me to go to bed.

Fry

Because you normally have bad taste.

No I don't ya cunt! That's the thing!

I have great taste, but I expose my fraction of bad taste more constantly. And I dislike some things that are very well regarded around here, so you get the wrong impression.

I have a much better taste than, say, Wilbur.

Footy-gaf, you think there's any chance that Mancini would somehow be a good national team coach? :(

Transfers: Not applicable O
Tactics and systems: Shit X
Man management: Shit X
Youth management: Shit X
Troubleshooting: Shit X
Capello comparison: Shit X
Positive atmosphere: Shit X
Scarf-wearing: Best in the world O

Sign him up.

Messi

I can't stop laughing. That is pretty gross.

No but seriously. I could prob go again right now. But how much is too much?

My mother told me that growing up they would have to tell me to take my hands out of my pants in public. Lol i was like 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom